BREXIT  

58 members have voted

1. 1. With regards to Britains vote on leaving the EU. Will you vote to stay IN or get OUT.

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm not avoiding mate, and it's not that I don't want to answer them. It's that I cannot answer them, unlike the Pro EU camp I won't claim to know something when I don't. I can't give you answers to questions you don't know the answer to yourself. It's entering the "UNKNOWN". So if it's unknown to everyone how is it that you think you KNOW that the UK is gonna crash and burn without the EU.

Don't remember calling you Elite, if I did it would of been a slur on you backing your masters. However, I will big you up and say I'm glad you are British and an absolute fucking Genius Engineer, it's good to know people like you are in this country and can keep our businesses on top, because business is competition right. I know absolute Dons like you who are cash money millionaires and can go and do whatever you want in life will make a success of Brexit for us all. Cheers pal.

What fake info have I posted? It's a bit of a farce to sit there and say the things I post are fake and act like everything you post is factual. Ain't you the guy that believes Aliens are coming down and running religions and earth?

Why can't they give us a trade agreement without freedom of movement. It's out of spite right? Trying to make an example, trying not to let any other countries ditch them. You know it, I know it. They don't want a good deal for the UK because they wouldn't like the competition and how good Britain would have it.

Forgive me as well, Mr votes for self gain and doesn't give a fuck about all the British Peasants now wants them to worry about his Visa Free Travel. Maybe you'll just have to suck it up and start going through "certain shit" instead. 

Britain will be great because it will still exist.... Fuck being part of the little dream of ending nation states and building their own EU Army. 

20 minutes ago, Da Luv Doc said:

A lot of these English people don't understand. Some of them remind me of the Septic Tanks.

Oh and by the way, after the burying VTec got in his previous posts about the British Government departments being owned by German companies and Man United being owned by Malaysians etc etc. I would really take his projected knowledge with a pinch of salt.

14 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

You should really watch this video in terms of why credit is easy in the EU.

Makes sense tbh, but people can still get cheap credit. I mean, people can easily buy cars and other things on credit, on a cheap.

1 minute ago, Gambino said:

Oh and by the way, after the burying VTec got in his previous posts about the British Government departments being owned by German companies and Man United being owned by Malaysians etc etc. I would really take his projected knowledge with a pinch of salt.

PMSL! Deep!

Lol if that's your notion of burying take it. I understand any victory (no matter how small) you need to claim onto given your rep. Your posts speak volumes of your disconnect from reality.

Most people on here have use of critical thinking to deseminate what's really going on.

Classic deflection typical of a suspect White Supremacist as I called you out before. (and your token but my best mate is black don't count) 

Keep it on point now.. What has Britain got to offer the world? Other than take what it hasn't got and resell it higher to inflate itself bigger than it really is? Cutting off from the EU is only ever about immigration and ensuring Anglo saxon hegemony is kept in check and fear of this so called white genocide your alt right saviours keep singing. 

• Upvote 1

PMSL How the fuck can a man sit and post about someones disconnect from reality when he posted information that only existed in his own mind....... Are you fucking serious? You are sat preaching about critical thinking yet you didn't even have the ability to think about whether someone was gonna notice your projected factual information was actually pure fraff. You actually sat there with the intention to sound intelligent and make up this strong post and argument, wrote down a load of falsehoods and then when you got called out by me and other people for sounding like a fucking retard your excuse was "yea well it only took me 3 minutes to post....." :rofl::rofl::rofl::rip:

By all means call me White Supremacists and Racist all damn day. It's what the litte Alt Left Liberals do when they have lost an argument so I grasp onto that shit like I've just won an Oscar. I'm afraid the reality is that my large number of non white friends and family ( Which you wish to bring up ), my history, actions and how I live do not once again match up with the false reality you try to push on us all that goes on in your head.

Nor do I care about your Anti British, BooHoo why were they so successful in History, BooHoo I hate Anglo Saxons. BooHoo what have they ever offered the world besides some of the greatest inventions and law systems and Music and Film and Literature and the Wonderful Internet that you sit on talking absolute shite etc etc etc. I have kept on point by the way, you are fake news lol. Go talk to someone else.

• Downvote 1

11 hours ago, Da Luv Doc said:

Back to the questions:

How will they shoot themselves in the foot if credit remains to be easy to come by in the EU?

Why would they care if they can sell "cars" to lots of people within the EU, USA, UAE and Canada, with the deals they have or will have?

Why is the Greek economy now performing well whilst ours is stuttering?

How will Britain be "Great again" if it is a shadow of its former self?

How will the NHS and other services survive without the tax from working people and companies leaving the country to avoid tariffs?

I'm asking you genuine questions, which if you answered if sincere, logical answers then you would get people thinking that you have a point..... If you can't answer any questions I have asked then you are ignorant and your argument is void @Gambino

"Britain’s sense of economic invulnerability is even more puzzling. Why does a country that is significantly poorer than Germany, with fewer internationally competitive industries and greater dependence on foreign capital and managerial expertise, believe it can afford to quit the single market? Britain’s economic performance is no better than France’s and on some important measures – especially productivity – far worse. Yet nobody from France’s political mainstream seriously thinks that the French economy would thrive outside the EU.

Much of the British elite know little about how Britain’s economy compares. Few realise that three-quarters of the country is poorer than the EU-15 average; that Britain’s growth performance has been mediocre at best; or that there are relatively few British-owned and managed businesses with a strong record of growth. There are bright spots in the British economy, but its commanding heights owe much to foreign capital and expertise. Foreign-owned businesses generate more than half the country’s exports, and many of these exports are intermediate goods – links in international, predominantly European, supply chains. These companies are especially vulnerable to Britain leaving the single market. If the British economy were more locally owned and managed, it would be easier to understand the British complacency over the economic impact of Brexit. But for a developed country so dependent on foreign capital to do something so damaging to its ability to attract that capital has few precedents."

LOL. 

I think Gambino thinks that making everything more expensive for us normal people to buy and for everything even more expensive to sell to the eu and the rest of the world is better for us..... talk about loving your own country.....

#MakeUsPoorAgain

• Upvote 1

We don't know the climate after the Brexit. Reports say this and that, some negative, some say we will flourish in the long term outside it. The people made a choice though, continue towards something they didn't want, or leap into an unknown and put destiny back in their own hands to make a go of it. And they chose. And who is "Us normal people" lol, you are a wealthy guy who can go anywhere you want at the drop of a hat and said Brexit isn't going to matter to you either ways, so stop trying to be part of something you ain't lol.

17 minutes ago, Drift said:

Not taking the piss, I need to see both viewpoints, show me some positive economic articles about this country post-Brexit. 

Will check it tomorrow for you, look up that Price Waterhouse Coopers though, think it was them that had a positive long term outlook because of favourable demographic factors and flexible economy.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/feb/07/uk-g7-economy-trade-pwc-brexit-us

You want James Dyson to up his prices to double what they are.....and STILL not make his vacuums in the UK pmsl. The more you chat shit and "look on the bright side", the more I realise we're fucked!

Also, it was 51% who wanted brexit with lots of people changing their own minds after.

10 hours ago, Gambino said:

We don't know the climate after the Brexit. 

We dont but those of us with half a brain know that working as a collective beats working on your own unless you have something to offer and even tho the uk has a very important piece in London, That piece just looks after itself.  The brexit heartlands dont see much off that diamond... a lot of those places survive off EU handouts ironically.

/

Imagine you and your friends want to play Cricket you have a ball, your friends have a bat, some stumps and a helmet...

You play and you get an equal amount of time bowling but you feel as its your ball if your not batting you should always be bowling as you have brought a more important piece of equipment to the game...your friends dont allow it so you take your ball and go home...

Now you want to play cricket again, but your friends say because you left next time you cant bowl at all, you think to yourself fuck that im not playing with you guys and yoy guys are fucked with no ball...

Comes a time you want to play again, now you cant play with your old friends as you burnt that bridge, so now you need to get a bat, some stumps, a helmet and some new friends to play with whilst your old friends only need a ball...

Do you see now how much of a weaker position the uk is without the eu, the power as a team is almost always greater as a collective and the uk doesnt have enough resources to go out alone and now has to start from scratch from a very weak position.

/

Let us not forget why the EU was created

us-europe-3.gif

this is the competition 

• Upvote 6

@Da Luv Doc I might be wrong in my last post, apologies if I am. Will recheck that.

@Iceberg Nice analogy Ice. But I would literally go find some new friends still at any cost. The EU was all nice... When it was about free trade, this backlash has happened in recent years and it's been down to them power grabbing and their dream of getting rid of sovereign states and quite frankly Merkels piss poor decision to invite economic migrants over.

One thing is for sure, this boils down to Nationalists and Parochial's vs Globalists. We don't know what the outcome is going to be but don't underestimate the pride in people, they would literally have a few less quid in their pocket than ditch their Nationality for the sake of rich men controlling more. Let's not act blind to where the EU were going, we all know they want a United States of Europe and European Army. It's like we're out now...... We have to deal with it and start looking to get the best out of it.

• Downvote 6

@Gambino A lot of people, like myself, are saying "fuck it, let's go alone, even if the people fucked themselves in the Arsenal with a broom stick." I am sure I will be fine in the long run, as I am not scared to move and work anywhere around the world, especially since I started to learn a new language for the passed year now. But a lot of people are wishing they knew the facts before they voted out and would rather have voted in.

I, like you, hate that c*nt Junker. He and a few other members were the ones who wanted an EU army but the majority said fuck off with that idea. However, you must stop with this eu army bullocks all the other countries within the eu are not war happy like we are. Also, we are a member of NATO, who have multiple members who support each other in war and provide military power.

15 hours ago, Gambino said:

We don't know the climate after the Brexit. Reports say this and that, some negative, some say we will flourish in the long term outside it. The people made a choice though, continue towards something they didn't want, or leap into an unknown and put destiny back in their own hands to make a go of it. And they chose. And who is "Us normal people" lol, you are a wealthy guy who can go anywhere you want at the drop of a hat and said Brexit isn't going to matter to you either ways, so stop trying to be part of something you ain't lol.

I told you what will happen in post above this one you typed. You worried about guidelines for bananas, which cost 23pence per banana? When supermarkets will sell deformed bananas for 15p as it'll still make something, you lie fella!

5 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

Nobody should be under any illusions that the short term of brexit is probably gonna be very shit. Long term though i am optimistic.

Which happens to be the most important period in 95% of vipers lives ?

• Upvote 2

what gains are there to be had in the long term? that wouldn't have happened in the EU?

basically the corporations are gonna win, they'll get sweet deals to keep them in the UK, or convince them to move base the EU countries so  the countries will have less tax money, healthcare will become more privatised to deal with it, our personal costs will go up to maintain healthcare, trade costs go up and that will be passed onto us in our daily expenses yet again

what are the people who aren't in the upper-middle financial class going to gain? we're not going to be happier when we see/hear less about immigration in 5 years time, our anger is just going to be moved on to political and financial injustice which will have separated the lower and upper earners even further in quality of life

• Upvote 2