BREXIT  

58 members have voted

1. 1. With regards to Britains vote on leaving the EU. Will you vote to stay IN or get OUT.

This poll is closed to new votes

9 hours ago, Gambino said:

Great start

first job post brexit goes to a foriegner ??

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

23 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Joke might have actually been funnier if theĀ guy didn't hold dual British and NZ Nationality.

his mum probably flew here when she was pregnant, drank from the teat of our welfare systemĀ and now her sons all grown up and taking your jobs

well, not YOUR job gambino

• Upvote 5

I get the impression you think people want brexit to fail ?

Which would beĀ fucked up

6 hours ago, Admin. said:

I get the impression you think people want brexit to fail ?

Which would beĀ fucked up

That is exactly the impression I have got from people on here yes.

I am under the impression some of you still don't accept Brexit and that you hold out hope of us remaining under EU control somewhat and pumping billions into their project. And if this isn't the case and you guys are actually fully supporting the UK and wanting us to do well after Brexit then please explain to me why I am getting negged for posting positive news stories on Brexit like this apparent top negotiator being hired to do world trade deals.

24 minutes ago, Gambino said:

That is exactly the impression I have got from people on here yes.

I am under the impression some of you still don't accept Brexit and that you hold out hope of us remaining under EU control somewhat and pumping billions into their project. And if this isn't the case and you guys are actually fully supporting the UK and wanting us to do well after Brexit then please explain to me why I am getting negged for posting positive news stories on Brexit like this apparent top negotiator being hired to do world trade deals.

I highly doubt anyone on here wants to see brexit fail, do people expect it to fail YES but not to see it fail as the people who would end up suffering are us and our friends and families even though im sure a lot of people on here like myself are pretty brexit proofĀ  BUT you never know and you want the best for everyone you know not just yourself (well not brem) and the majority of people on here do not trust the government one bit to do whats best especially with Theresa 'No Deal' May.

Neg away is just asking for negs tho aint it?

• Upvote 6

As I've said though...... You don't trust the Government, and that's all fair. You don't like the Tories cool, but if me and the Leave camp have managed to secure us a straight break from the EU we have just taken back powers and when the time comes you might be able to get your boys whom you do trust in the hot seat to set things right for you without having to answer to the EU.

I say Neg away because I know whenever I post positive BREXIT news it upsets guys, I know the Negs are coming anyways lol, some people on here hate good BREXIT news, it's as simple as that. They hold out hope that it's not gonna happen.

HSBC saying jobs will be saferĀ with a soft Brexit :Y:

This GE result might have saved us.

Taken back powers ?

what powers ?

who has these "powers" now/will have ?

What do you think will happen to the UK long term post brexit and whats your best case scenario ?

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Admin. said:

Taken back powers ?

what powers ?

who has these "powers" now/will have ?

What do you think will happen to the UK long term post brexit and whats your best case scenario ?

More pwoer to the Ā current governmentĀ that has blessed the vast majority with austerity & cuts and no ordinary man dare challenges.

Ā 

Its long arguing this ting. Lets just sit back and watch. The ball is officially rolling nowĀ Ā 

• Upvote 3

Best case scenario is not answering nothing to Merkel and Co, not having any rules or laws set out by them which affect us. Ripping up the human rights act and creating a British Bill of rights, ending free movement, creating our own trade deals with who we want, keeping our sovereignty, keeping our military, keeping our flag, keeping our currency. It's been made clear that the EU isn't going to fully function unless they have a central control over everythingĀ and they have real ambitions to create their own army etc etc. We are freeing ourselves from the bullshit.

They will continue to power grab without us, look how they are trying to sue Hungary, Poland etc for not taking in Migrants they don't want.

I'm thinking or ratherĀ hoping the UK will thrive outside the EU now. And it makes me happy to hear guys like that video I posted say the same thing, which annoys others.

12 minutes ago, FA23 said:

HSBC saying jobs will be saferĀ with a soft Brexit :Y:

This GE result might have saved us.

'Theresa May has been CLEAR!' There's NO possibility of soft Brexit, JPMorgan chief says

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/818795/Theresa-May-NO-possibility-soft-Brexit-JPMorgan-chief-EU-exit

• Downvote 2

4 minutes ago, Gambino said:

'Theresa May has been CLEAR!' There's NO possibility of soft Brexit, JPMorgan chief says

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/818795/Theresa-May-NO-possibility-soft-Brexit-JPMorgan-chief-EU-exit

Express as a sourceĀ 

and that's not what the chap saidĀ 

try again pal

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, Admin. said:

I highly doubt anyone on here wants to see brexit fail, do people expect it to fail YES but not to see it fail as the people who would end up suffering are us and our friends and families even though im sure a lot of people on here like myself are pretty brexit proofĀ  BUT you never know and you want the best for everyone you know not just yourself (well not brem) and the majority of people on here do not trust the government one bit to do whats best especially with Theresa 'No Deal' May.

Neg away is just asking for negs tho aint it?

Unless you are earning six figures or only operating on the black market Ā you ain't brexit proof bro

Ā 

Ā 

18 minutes ago, Afroman said:

More pwoer to the Ā current governmentĀ that has blessed the vast majority with austerity & cuts and no ordinary man dare challenges.

Basically

sad thing is...

people like Gambino want this country to be GREAT again and they have every right to, but somehow they have been mislead into thinking that this will happen without the EU

which as im sure we will find out (tho i want to be wrong) will never EVER happen... the UK can not compete with the likes of USA, China, The EU, Russia and India on its own... Best bet case scenario will be to slip into that little group with Israel and the Saudis....

While being pre occupied by immigrants (which will increase and the faces wont be white this time) they fail to see the government will take away all our rights and have us live like slaves whilst they sell off the country to the highest bidders.

Germany/Merkel have the right idea they want out of NATO they want an EU army and they want single currency not to control you but because its the only way to compete with the USA.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

Express as a sourceĀ 

and that's not what the chap saidĀ 

try again pal

And yet when you click the little play button on the video the guy clearly says "Theresa May has been Ā pretty clear the UK will leave the customs union the uk will leave the single market"

4 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

Unless you are earning six figures or only operating on the black market Ā you ain't brexit proof bro

Ā 

Id say neither of those are brexit proof, bedrins on 300k and desperately tryna set up shop abroad, intensive language everyday.