FIFA 17 (Official Thread)

Hipster

Rich coming from a guy who's getting a red card playing Left Wing..... Then complaining about me not staying back when I'd switched to LW in order to cover the opening he'd left..... Then had the cheek to say I was pissing him off because I was bombing up front winning balls because you were doing nothing.

You know when you can talk to me, when the scorelines like 4-3, 5-4, 3-2....... But when you ain't scoring or creating shit and your playing up top, that is when you need to stay silent before you find yourself shipped off to Scunthorpe.

• Downvote 1

Fuck morale. Who the fuck is this rebore Tim Westwood to say I'm pissing him off because I was bombing down the wing as a wing back and winning balls he was failing to win back. Didn't even see you attempting to cover me either or come back to defend. One of them guys who would see only defensive positions available and log out his PS4.

• Downvote 1

Once again rich coming from the guy who has rage attacks down his microphone whilst playing a video game. I remember you flipping out and bitching to Super like he was some little boy you could talk shit to on one of the first games we played.

Shit who hasn't heard Macz bugging out on his Mic on FIFA?

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Mame Biram Diouf said:

You not got p4 fella? 

Xbox like bagging 40 goals in Eredivisie

Be impressed if you could come p4 and bag that 15+ in the #plhype

Saying Skemar is Jannsen you know