FIFA 17 (Official Thread)

Hipster

2 minutes ago, meridian said:

Nah you scored a bag of goals!  The fact my pro was in goal when I played any was dumb, my pro has absolutely no keeper stats why the game made that choice is baffling. 

The lag fu*ked up that last game. 

your was pro in goal because your pro's position wasn't open

if your pro is a ST and ST is taken by someone else, he goes in goal

same with midfielders

so if you are any and controlling just the backline, better make your pro a defender otherwise GGs in GK

which is why it is extra important for someone joining late not to steal the ANY pro's position for the next game (if they do captain needs to back out)

and that's why I respect that freerole LB guy, he joined when I was any and went LB rather than stealing my pro's position in DM

ANY is hard work, getting used to tackling etc now but it's impossible to stop them long rangers going in. And that bullshit last night where the defender didn't react and chested it in for an own goal.

Did anyone find out who Tezz was by the way? Heard guys saying he might be one of my boys but I don't know him.

Was it Shiest who cracked the joke about my dude praying to Allah after he scored as well? lmao.

1 hour ago, Zizouz said:

your was pro in goal because your pro's position wasn't open

if your pro is a ST and ST is taken by someone else, he goes in goal

same with midfielders

so if you are any and controlling just the backline, better make your pro a defender otherwise GGs in GK

which is why it is extra important for someone joining late not to steal the ANY pro's position for the next game (if they do captain needs to back out)

and that's why I respect that freerole LB guy, he joined when I was any and went LB rather than stealing my pro's position in DM

Wait I'm confused by this? My Pro is a Striker, I never change him when I play any and I just control all the outfield players. My Pro always gets set to RB or LB.

23 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Wait I'm confused by this? My Pro is a Striker, I never change him when I play any and I just control all the outfield players. My Pro always gets set to RB or LB.

Might be an Xbox issue then.

/

Public club. Tezz might be a random :lmao:

Think I've seen that FV guy play once before,  I thought you lot knew Tezz and him.

They probably post on here as something else like me. My forum name/ PSN name/ shirt name are all different,  should probably change my shirt name to Meridian TBH. 

Will be on later after the UTD game,  let's get that promotion. 

Battlefield was class. I 100% would of got it had COD4 Remastered not been coming out. No point owning two FPS games and I can't pass up on the best ever made. Gonna have to wipe a ton of shit off my PS4 to install it. Everybodys Gone To The Rapture is free on PSN this month as well, anyone download it? Been wanting to play that.