FIFA 17 (Official Thread)

Hipster

Certain in seasons there's one team with the upper hand in every game.

Tackle the other guy 5-6 times in a row and it'll bounce to his player and end in a shitty goal.

Then I get the games where I can ping any pass / shot I want and it's testing the keeper, knowing the guy I'm playing just can't tackle me.

Game is bullshit.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Yoshie said:

Certain in seasons there's one team with the upper hand in every game.

Tackle the other guy 5-6 times in a row and it'll bounce to his player and end in a shitty goal.

Then I get the games where I can ping any pass / shot I want and it's testing the keeper, knowing the guy I'm playing just can't tackle me.

Game is bullshit.

Just had a game like that before. Had been on a mini winning streak burying Real Madrid, Barcelona, Man City and then come up against a dude playing with Tottenham and my players could not do a damn thing. His player blocks every run, every shot, won every ball, my defenders couldn't keep up with Harry Kane, they couldn't win anything back, every time they tried to clear it would rebound back to his players. One of them games man.

17 hours ago, Yoshie said:

Bro this has been happening since FIFA 15

This happening when you are on the verge of promotion/religation = Rage first and last time I've ever smashed a pad. 

there's def a difference between consoles for this game

passing is a joke on XBOX

ZZQokcz.gif

the power bar fills for the pass but Marcelo is behaving like the PTSD dog

Cupcake-dog-war-flashbacks-PTSD.gif