Burnley

Sean Dyche has to be manager of the season so far.

I read the other day only Barca, Atl Madrid, Bayern, PSG and the Manchester Clubs have conceded less than Burnley in the whole of Europe this season.

That's ridiculous.

Jack Cork run the most km in the league this season, James Tarkowski most clearances this season, Nick Pope most saves, they are racking up the stats.

When you consider they create amongst the least chances, like 3rd or 2nd bottom and give possession away more than anyone apart from Leicester there is actually MAJOR room for improvement in what is already an impressive season.

How far can Burnley go?

How far can Dyche go?

top 8 finish possible europa league place followed by a summer in which there are calls for dyche to replace southgate and or a top 6 manager that get will get sacked/leave at the end of this season.... but

he will end up staying

burnley will invest heavy in the summer to build on this seasons success and push the top 6

will be in the bottom 3 in october

dyche will get sacked

pulis will take over

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Anderson said:

2nd bottom in creating chances and keeping possession = impressive season...

Interesting logic

Read what I said again.

2nd bottom in creating chances and keeping possession = there is room for MAJOR improvement in an already impressive season...

If they win tonight they are above Spurs.

On 29/11/2017 at 7:48 PM, Admin. said:

top 8 finish possible europa league place followed by a summer in which there are calls for dyche to replace southgate and or a top 6 manager that get will get sacked/leave at the end of this season.... but

he will end up staying

burnley will invest heavy in the summer to build on this seasons success and push the top 6

dyche will get sacked

pulis will take over

:lmao:

I think (hope) they can push on and improve the stats holding them back.

Logically, if they can, they can compete for 4/5th.

They have a formula which has the beating of all teams below them and if they can be consistent they don't even need results against the top teams.

Saying that, the reason they lost to Arsenal, besides the silly push from Tarkowski, was the fact the ball kept coming back, as the stats suggest.

They didn't look like conceding in all honesty.

I love the idea of a manager building a team from the back for once, I want them to win.

Brady and Hendrick are decent, I like em, but they can be improved on if they wanna keep more possession imo.

Cork I like to, but he needs to go gym and look to retain abit more aswell.

Gudmundsson is a real player though.

People thought Keane would be impossible to replace but Tarkowski is nails.

Think Dyche should use Vokes abit more aswell.

• 9 months later...
On 11/29/2017 at 7:48 PM, Admin. said:

he will end up staying

dyche will get sacked

pulis will take over

Pending...

• Like 1