Infinity Wars topic with Spoilers

Lens

SPOILERS BELOW

SPOILERS BELOW 

(for anyone who misread the title, I know it will happen)

Boy.... Very brave move with the ending

Since when can Black Widow fight powerful heroes like that?

Loki got taken for any ragdoll

Dr Strange >>>>> 

Will have to watch Dr Strange then watch this again just for a full understanding of what I've seen. 

The reality stone and what Thanos does with it >>>>>

I'm thinking they're setting up for a multiverse and all the guys who faded went to another universe, they would be crazy to kill off T'Challa or Dr Strange at this point

if not, they still have the core of the avengers, hulk, thor iron man and captain all didn't fade

Idris Elba must be fuming

Only negative was no Hulk. How is he not gonna get mad after Thanos is doing all of that?

And the Thanos Hulk fight in the beginning was bullshit, Hulk would have switched and gotten stronger and it would have been a real fight. Can Thanos really beat Hulk up like that with no infinity stones in just a purely physical fight?

Also there's a whole scene on Thor's ship that they didn't show that I would want to see. With Loki and Thor both there, I'm assuming there must have been a good fight, those aren't just any guys. 

Where are Antman and Hawkeye?

Why doesn't Strange use the stone?

Why did Strange give away the stone? I think it's because he's seen what happens next and knows of some good outcome after. 

10/10 movie

Dr Strange this look into the future for possible outcomes and only saw one, so i'm guessing him giving up the stone, he knows the outcome.

Antman should be in the sequel, although it won't be a sequel as such.

In the comics Thanos hopes to destroy half the universe in order to impress death (the personification) although there is no mention of Adam Warlock in the movie which plays a big part in the comics

I'm guessing Gamora will re-appear in the sequel because she knew something about Thanos that he didn't know she knew (although i'm guessing this is to do with him knowing he isn't worthy of ultimate power, hence his emotional sides being revealed)

The scene with Peter & Tony at the end was quite emotional.

Thor's first appearance at Wakanda >>>>>>>>>>>

They say the sequel isn't going to be a direct sequel and it is suppose to run alongside infinity wars, maybe it will be an alternative dimension in which the Avengers will win foreseen by Dr. Strange.

3 hours ago, Lens said:

And the Thanos Hulk fight in the beginning was bullshit, Hulk would have switched and gotten stronger and it would have been a real fight. Can Thanos really beat Hulk up like that with no infinity stones in just a purely physical fight?

Thano's already had the power stone making him a lot powerful than the Hulk

nah according to the movies, the stones glow their colour when they're in use, as would any attack using the stone.

that was Thanos fighting on his own strength, smacking in Hulk

unless there was a purple glow, in which case forgive me, I'm gonna watch it again

also gotta add, major lols when Batista said "Why is Gamora". had my in stitches. :lmao:

Thanos with the Gauntlet is still one of the strongest beings there is. Strength alone he is definitely on par with The Hulk.

This guy can use Cosmic energy however he wants. Don't think he NEEDS the Gauntlet for anything other than being in Lady Deaths good graces. 

(Disclaimer I haven't seen the film this is mainly comic book knowledge I'm using.)

10 minutes ago, Da Luv Doc said:

You fully came im the spoiler topic @Haze-elol

This film is near perfect. Don't know how thor wasn't strong enough to stand his ground since he knew how to power up without a weapon. 

Do captain marvel film gonna be before the Avengers 4....

Yeah I know I don't mind spoilers for this at all. 

Also in my above post I meant Thanos WITHOUT the Gauntlet is still one of the strongest beings. It won't let me edit.

11 hours ago, Da Luv Doc said:

Oh I get you. Tbh he didn't clench his gauntlet from what i remember.

Where was Valkarye (sp)?

This was a Thanos film. Dr Strange saw it going one way and knows they'll win and iron man maybe a huge part of it.

Is Valkyrie the lighty from Ragnarok? I was as disappointed as You

but she was killed on Thor's ship along with everyone else he killed except Thor for some reason which made no sense

I also didn't understand Thor's lack of power when initially fighting Thanos

This film was amazing.

i love how it ended in pure pain. Thanos is a man of his word , had a mission & once it was possible man clicked his fingers ,did the Job then went back home and did his sunset thing.  The parallels and motivations between the gauntlet comic and the movie is interesting. They’ve picked good parts from the comic.

the sudden realisation when Gamora clocked she was at Vormin cause Thanos loved her but was ready to throw her of the mountain >>>>

the tears from Thanos>>

Peter’s fear of fading @ the end >>>

giant Tyrion >>>

Great film.

film was mad

imo they should of made everyone that didnt have a solo film planed get ghosted

its even more bait they will reverse it now

strange deffo knows what happens

thanos is much more stounger then the hulk remember this hulk the strongest as hes talking hulk needs to be on that mad rage tip to be on par with thanos