• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ryan
See how topics get ruined.
This topic is about opinions and I gave you mine.How did it get ruined?you can like it or lump it i'm only being honest.Like I said I was not implying black people are dogs or have downs.. they was clearly exmples in how you would see differences when looking at someone.I was clearly saying we might be all the same on the inside but on the outside we aint.. and you would notice someone with downs cause they are different.you know it all boils down to your own interlect and how you percieve things.
All I'm gonna say is that you only think how you do because of other people's ideas, they aren't yours.If the concept of race and related connotations/stereotypes were never 'created', you wouldn't think like that.

no, but i think it's funny how black guys will be like ''have you ever been with a black guy before?'' i don't understand why they ask
ang tight those in this thread saying they dont go with anythingI see you on roadwistling clicking your fingers saying "MY TIME OI MY TIME"
thats not every black personjust ones like luv doc

no, but i think it's funny how black guys will be like ''have you ever been with a black guy before?'' i don't understand why they ask
obviously they feel superior over white men.its baitang tight those in this thread saying they dont go with anythingI see you on roadwistling clicking your fingers saying "MY TIME OI MY TIME"
you see who on road???? allow stereotyping every single black boy like you watch us from the sky as if your god

i dont understand the "i wouldnt put my d*ck somewhere a black guys has been" comment.Im sure your wife has shagged many a black male
Please.. don't remind me.I'm trying to forget all that

I don't really understand how anyone can rule out a whole race anyway!Until you have met every black/white/asian/chinese guy/girl how can you say that you won't get with one?Judge everyone on their own merits.Especially as its so hard to find a decent guy/girl - why limit yourself?!
Exactly!!Narrowing down your options isnt the one!
I'd pipe any race but I wouldnt wifey any. I'm very particular with what I like. I cant wife anything that hasnt got Jamaican in them because I cant be me

I don't really understand how anyone can rule out a whole race anyway!Until you have met every black/white/asian/chinese guy/girl how can you say that you won't get with one?Judge everyone on their own merits.Especially as its so hard to find a decent guy/girl - why limit yourself?!
I'd pipe any race but I wouldnt wifey any. I'm very particular with what I like. I cant wife anything that hasnt got Jamaican in them because I cant be me
same ere! i wouldn't sex a white gyal though

Ashman, do you ever think about how many black mans have beenin your wife???How many of their d*cks have been in her mouth???Still, gurls are gurls.If they are the "I only get with blacks" then I will use them out for sex, money etc etcIf they aint like that then its bless.Asian gurls are nice, if I ha money I would go to my uni rave tomorrow and draw some, see if I can fuuck any that night in their halls.

same ere!
EXACTLY MY POINT!YOU WOULD SEE A WHITE WOMAN AS GOOD ENOUGH TO PUT YOUR d*ck IN BUT THEN NOT TAKE RESPONCIBILITIES WHEN THE NEXT STEP COMESmaybe this is why people feel the way they do about mixed relations..95% of them end up in splitting up with mixed race kids confused wether they are black or white being rejected by both.Ryan these are my own views.. how i feel.

that was an offensive comment even if he didn't have that intention. He probably holds some ignorant views.
True.
I SAY THE SAME SORT OF THING WHEN IM SUPRISED ABOUT A PARTICULAR RELATIONSHIP...NORMALLY WHITE GIRLS WITH ASIANS
And So Do I...

same ere!
EXACTLY MY POINT!YOU WOULD SEE A WHITE WOMAN AS GOOD ENOUGH TO PUT YOUR d*ck IN BUT THEN NOT TAKE RESPONCIBILITIES WHEN THE NEXT STEP COMESmaybe this is why people feel the way they do about mixed relations..95% of them end up in splitting up with mixed race kids confused wether they are black or white being rejected by both.Ryan these are my own views.. how i feel.
Nar thats a very good point Ash just made. What Num said was f*cking STUPID. *Waits for everyone to jump on the 'your confused bandwagon*

Ashman, what are your views on Ms Dynamite????????
I don't hate mixed race people, Why would I hate them for there parents irresponcibilities?They are nice people rejected by both sides..its mad though how exactly like ms Dynamite it was her WHITE mother who raised her while her dad went walk abouts yet she considers herself black.this pisses me off.

I don't hate mixed race people, Why would I hate them for there parents irresponcibilities?They are nice people rejected by both sides..its mad though how exactly like ms Dynamite it was her WHITE mother who raised her while her dad went walk abouts yet she considers herself black.this pisses me off.
Do you see her as one of the confused mixed race kids you are on about???

The mixed race people who are surrounded by mainly a black community will count themselves "black" no matter what the persons who brought them up race is.The mixed race people who are surrounded by mainly a white community will count themselves "white" only if the person who is bringing them up is white.That simple.I reckon it is stereotyping cos you see white chicks on road who jel their hair and have cainrows.. Then you automatically think.. "Yeah shes bang on black d*ck"But when you see a "normal" white chick you automatically think "yeah shes nice ill move to that"It is stereotyping

its mad though how exactly like ms Dynamite it was her WHITE mother who raised her while her dad went walk abouts yet she considers herself black.this pisses me off.
i actually agree with his

same ere!
Nar thats a very good point Ash just made. What Num said was f*cking STUPID. *Waits for everyone to jump on the 'your confused bandwagon*
Your opinion.Obviously I can get on with everyone and have some form of relationshipAlso, I meant Wife as in proper longterm relationship

I always used to say white guys were being dumb when they didn't like white girls that only got with black guys... Then I started encountering the black girls that only get with white boys.sh*t's disgusting. I now see where you lot are coming from. It's cool to do both, but to just do one and it's not even your own... I mean. HUH!?
I see that nuff whenever I come up to Birmingham. And most of the time from what I've seen it will be a nice black chick with some nerdish/builder/chav white guy.
I always see it when I go out on the weekends in Brum. I won't lie... I gets jealous.
sounds like you two are thinking exactly like this guy seriouss is chatting about but in reverse
No, because I have no problem with interracial relationships, irregardless of the make up, but targeting one ethnicity is stupid.

Do you see her as one of the confused mixed race kids you are on about???
Shes not confused.. she has been bought up all her life round her white mother so she seeks the fathers side of things i.e hes nationality etc.. it is normal for this to happen however.. holding the jamaican flag mixed with the british thing what akala does is just promotion for himself still cause it is more cool to be a "jammo" then it is an african now days...If that was me I would say"my dad f*cked off and left us... my mum raised us... yeah im mixed race but i was bought up in this country so f*ck the jamaican flag.. Im gonn a hold the British flag up"mugs.

Which reminds me, I f*cking hate a lot of Black people in interracial relationships.Why the hell do they always seem to think that they are better than I? Once again one was f*cking rude to me like say she was anything special.