right...f*ck this

CaoS

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have done coke....I never even got a tingle...I don't think coke makes anyone high.....they just say it does...just like people who drink beer and try act like it tastes nice...Wierdos
jus coz u think beer taste wierd dont mean every 1 eles does or should think the same lol.its nice and refreshin when nice and cold and f*cks u up biggrin.gif

people who say ' I dont drink, smoke or take drugs' why you so f*cking boring*waits for silly response such as 'I dnt need that sh*t to make me have fun'*
its true thowhy else do you take drugs?
Cos they try to get away from the problems of the real world, but eventually end up back after the high....AND IN WORSE CONDITIONS!Weak if you ask me!

people who say ' I dont drink, smoke or take drugs' why you so f*cking boring*waits for silly response such as 'I dnt need that sh*t to make me have fun'*
its true thowhy else do you take drugs?
Cos they try get away from the problems of the real world, but eventually end up backe after the high....AND IN WORSE CONDITIONS!Weak if you ask me!
lol

i do Supermalt....yes, i've been doing it for decades.....
liquid crack right there.i dont do any drugs. alcohol maybe if you count that but i dont abuse it to the point i need my stomach pumped or them f*ckries. just enough to get me tipsy and jolly and i can go out ona night and not drink.