How tall are you?

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 ft 6 long when im ere
Does it piss you off bobbing your head through doors?
yh sumtyms it does. come in now tho like instinct so its not that bad. i hate when i forget tho, at college before i was runnin cah i was late to a exam an banged the top of my head in the frame, lucky for me no one seen it, but my head was hottin me for tyyyym stil :D
:D :D :DNot again
for ur sake alone the error has been corrected dry.gif:D

Guest LOGers

I'm 5'2. I haven't had the time to read the whole thread but if you're a tall male (6ft+) that wears glasses holla at me innit. Certain man will get allowed even if they don't reach height requirement still.

Guest PennyTraitor
I'm 5'2. I haven't had the time to read the whole thread but if you're a tall male (6ft+) that wears glasses holla at me innit. Certain man will get allowed even if they don't reach height requirement still.
name names...

Guest Swiftie
name names...
+1

Guest PennyTraitor
You lot know whats up :D
obviously me and u both know wots good, but some of these poor chaps want to know if they are on my kind of level (which isnt likely tbh)ye i went there.say no more. cool.gif

thought u was one a dem tall f*ckers tbh

Guest LOGers
thought u was one a dem tall f*ckers tbh
Lol. Me tall? I wish. With my parents genes I never had a hope in hell.