Entourage

UN.Muzik

Episode was sick, watched it at like 9am...Felt sorry for Lloyd, Ari is going to f*ckin' ABUSE him.The season looks like it's gonna be positive unlike the last 2, but I see it being the final season for some reason.../Swear Turtle been gymming it hard. Lol @ looking at him in season 1, compared to now.
yes to this post.lloyd will get the job.e will marry sloanedrama will become more successful turtle will do something with his lifevince will be vinceshow will end with them all progressing to the next stage of life/careers.
This is not going to be the last series. E will move out etc but by the end of the series they will all be living together again.You man need to think more positively.

Episode was sick, watched it at like 9am...Felt sorry for Lloyd, Ari is going to f*ckin' ABUSE him.The season looks like it's gonna be positive unlike the last 2, but I see it being the final season for some reason.../Swear Turtle been gymming it hard. Lol @ looking at him in season 1, compared to now.
yes to this post.lloyd will get the job.e will marry sloanedrama will become more successful turtle will do something with his lifevince will be vinceshow will end with them all progressing to the next stage of life/careers.
This is not going to be the last series. E will move out etc but by the end of the series they will all be living together again.You man need to think more positively.
Thats pretty obvious though. The whole show is about fraternity, they're not gonna break the formula.

Thats pretty obvious though. The whole show is about fraternity, they're not gonna break the formula.
Don't tell me, tell the guys talking about this being the end!

Anyone got a website I can watch from the beginning?I was wathing ep.1 on Youku and naturally, half way through it f*cked up.
Never use youko (or tudou) to watch videos. It's worse than when I was on 56k.try alluc, or watch-tv-shows, or tv-links or surfthechannel or just search for 'watch entourage online' on google.

lol bare haters in here, u man jus aint ready.
holla wen yur ready to be up graded
holla wen ur ready
bruv i'm always readystate the poison which u wish to advance to, and i'll deliver them links to u like i was yur local milk man

gnna watch this now avoided the spoilers in this thread

ep was big still seems as this is defo the last season then with theway shits panning out but i can watch old entourage episodes as its got that comedy element about it