School.

Necksta

Mixed school>>>>>>>>
c/s
miss it alleverythingremember one teacher kept confiscating my black am90's but i never learnt until he just gave up
black converse >>
black reebok workouts were the one back then
and kickers

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax
watch how ppl are gonna type fraff about giving teachers hell, getting into fights blah blah when really it wasn't them it was some next breh they used to firm in between classes..
would have thought if anyone would do that, it'd be youya big ol' beg you

watch how ppl are gonna type fraff about giving teachers hell, getting into fights blah blah when really it wasn't them it was some next breh they used to firm in between classes..
pmslthe ultimate fall guy/permanent goal keeper was snoop

goal post more like

i ay got nowt say about being an hell raiser... i was cheeky sometimes but besides that i was a good kid.. i ay gonna post about stuff i ay dun

Guest Lisa Turtle

Was just a means to an ends for me at the timeSpent most of my time wishing I could get out of thereWould rewind 5 years if I could. Do everything differently.

Was just a means to an ends for me at the timeSpent most of my time wishing I could get out of thereWould rewind 5 years if I could. Do everything differently.
definitelydid not take school seriouswas just a thing of day by day routinego in, chat sh*t, buss joke, play football, go on the internet then go home and do the same outsideits only the first year after i left when i realised boy, it was fully sick man...

Kickers :)The way everyone ran towards a fight at lunch time and a few always fell and got trampled on.Tag days (no uniform)Food fights in the canteen.How happy the class got when a supply teacher walked in the door.The random farts in assembly.When the head of year bumped down a flight of stairs, got up and fell down again, then cried holding his ankle.The guy who tried to make a swing out of flimsy rope and ended up with two broken wrists and no front teeth.People getting fly kicked off the hill.When Mr.Startup threw a chair at me for making the noise of starting up a car.So many memories.

goal post more like
:lol: Dun kno the human goal post

Guest M12 Part 2
Mixed school>>>>>>>>
c/s
miss it alleverythingremember one teacher kept confiscating my black am90's but i never learnt until he just gave up
black converse >>
black reebok workouts were the one back then
and kickers
sch320029p1_Black_l.jpgSNM