School.

Necksta

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

watch how ppl are gonna type fraff about giving teachers hell, getting into fights blah blah when really it wasn't them it was some next breh they used to firm in between classes..
would have thought if anyone would do that, it'd be youya big ol' beg you
pmslthe ultimate fall guy/permanent goal keeper was snoop
lmaoooo that used to be the biggest par ever.

Guest M12 Part 2

playground football>>>___________________i swear every school had that kid who just came from nigeria and wud not hesitate to buss sliding tackles on the concrete.or the yout who always had a ball but only wanted to play with his bredrins instead of the whole year, so guys would confiscate his ball and just kick off the match anyway or play keep away all lunch.and of course the legendary girls jamming in front of goals and catching a 25 yard steven gerrard piledriver to the face. the mixture of the guys creasing up and the girls all going silent and the occasional shed tear >>>>________________

playground football>>>___________________i swear every school had that kid who just came from nigeria and wud not hesitate to buss sliding tackles on the concrete.or the yout who always had a ball but only wanted to play with his bredrins instead of the whole year, so guys would confiscate his ball and just kick off the match anyway or play keep away all lunch.and of course the legendary girls jamming in front of goals and catching a 25 yard steven gerrard piledriver to the face. the mixture of the guys creasing up and the girls all going silent and the occasional shed tear >>>>________________
roflmaoc/s all of this

RUSHING THE YOUNGERS >>>>>>>>>>TRYING TO RUSH THE OLDAS AND TURNING ROUND TO SEE YOUR BOIS GORN >>>>NUTMEG RUSH >>>>>>>>BIRTHDAY BEATS >>>>>>>THE BEEF WITH OTHER SCHOOLS >>>>>>>>ENDING SUPPLY TEACHERS LIFES >>>>>>>>BUNKING LESSONS >>>>>>>>BLAZING >>>>>>>But still f*ck school tbhOnly talk to 2 or 3 people knowMost of my bois are either in pen or just in different endsOne my old bois who i used to go home wid, back beef for, catch joke, link gals wid are basically enemies now till the graveIts f*ckedIn yr 11 i thought we would be kool foreverIts funny how people change thoughSo many stories I could drop but would rather leave it in the pastJust a distant memory tbh

lmao taking Esxui for some any RandalphU want to know what the sickest thing for me about school is, after 4.5 years of hearing 'Lizzie Cole, report to the Head's/senior managements' office immediatly' on the tanoy, soon as pips went for breakAfter all those supervised lunches when SMT used to take my tray, bypass pizza and wedges and return with deadout tuna sweetcorn sammichAfter all them library sessions when some middle class bastard recommend I read Voice magazine whilst rest of the studentdem read Jane EyreI sent them a pretty lookin Bill last month and jumped on their payroll, 10 pound a hour, working at my discretion, just to go back and buss joke with my old learning mentor and find out the latest with the kitchen staffYh school was sick

i was a top neek, finished all my work speedyIf only i was white teachers might not have hated me so badMember i came school one day in some any black jeans with some mad design on themMy pe teacher says 'wow look at all this fancy disco wear'Lmao taking me for man in Saturday night fever

By the way so is sosa
i cant really accept this insult from you tbhyou have failed in every aspect of life without exceptionthe only reason for your long career on here is because of the pity that is felt for you. noone can get mad at uof course i am basing this on your posts hopefully it is a different story in real life brother