Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr. Martinez

WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS DUDE?

94 posts in this topic

ME WIFE f*ckED OFF WITH ANOTHER BLOKE AND GOT UP THE OLE DUFF, MY NEW GIRLFRIEND f*ckED OFF MATE..
Like full storyI know allow giving him attentionbut in this topicwe put to rest Ashman the man that married the slosh he met on VIP2/RWDWHAT HAPPENED?might as-well expose everything.

Allow he now, he is damaged goods.

His family life fell apart. He reinvented himself as a sweet boy/trendy bar type and got a new girl.New girl bounced.He has reinvented himself as a football 'hooligan' and bases the publicised aspects of his life around Millwall.I'm pretty sure that's a good summary fo recent events.

its a pardid he lose his kids aswell?

Deep if he lost the kids, man seemed like he was a decent guy in real life.

I didn''t know man had a new girl ouch

ashman is a confused character.sources are telling me he is soul searching in the mountains of himalayas.

ashman is a confused character.sources are telling me he is soul searching in the mountains of himalayas.
Mountains in Southwark?

Mountains in Southwark?
he jus said himalayas

f*ck EM ALL f*ck EM ALL, UNITED, WEST HAM AND LIVERPOOL... COS WE ARE THE MILLWALL AND WE ARE THE BEST, WE ARE THE MILLWALL SO f*ck ALL THE REST!

f*ck EM ALL f*ck EM ALL, UNITED, WEST HAM AND LIVERPOOL... COS WE ARE THE MILLWALL AND WE ARE THE BEST, WE ARE THE MILLWALL SO f*ck ALL THE REST!
there's no "and"it's just united west ham liverpool.or maybe thats the degenerate millwall out of time version, im used to the mighty chelsea master race version

there's no "and"it's just united west ham liverpool.or maybe thats the degenerate millwall out of time version, im used to the mighty chelsea master race version
GET f*ckED.

You know you have hit the pits when you are activley supporting Millwall

i dont even feel sorry for himceazy was g'd up for what she didif his mind was right, none of this would have happenedthe fact that his life started and ended on the forum is the most deepest thing everi feel sorry for the yutes tho, they're f*cked for life...

man sounds like he is confused1678054165.jpg

ceazy was g'd up for what she did
What did she do?

What did she do?
basically pimped ashmanthats the only way i can see itcame in with nothing, left with everythingits a peak story...

i dont even feel sorry for himceazy was g'd up for what she didif his mind was right, none of this would have happenedthe fact that his life started and ended on the forum is the most deepest thing everi feel sorry for the yutes tho, they're f*cked for life...
LOL

What did she do?
basically pimped ashmanthats the only way i can see itcame in with nothing, left with everythingits a peak story...
YEAH THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED GEE.YOU ARE SUCH A BAD MAN.WISH I KNEW EVERYTHING LIKE YOU FRANK.

Ashman bruv you might as-well set the record straight and clear your name bruvat least leave with some dignity