When you're friends

Bacardi_Up

When I said I am being honest with her I am answering the questions she asks truthfully. If I don't want to answer I don't. But if I give an answer it is truthful.Obviously I don't give up everything I've ever done, but I will tell her everything directly to do with me and her if I feel to tell and if she asks.Anyway to update you all she is now my girl. Safe!
:!: It's a good look. How did it end up happening?
Having asked all the questions and how she came to her decision.She said that she has put up barriers with guys and her indecision in regard to how she felt for me was her kind of in denial of her own feelings for me.She said when I went to Agia Napa that she missed me and was thinking about her feelings for me alot. However after me telling her how I felt when I returned to the country she said that she realised how much she missed me and talking to me.Anyway cut a long story short when talking to me she was dropping hints that she wanted to be with me.Went to her house, she said how I have no affect on her (joking sexual tension). I said "really" and she said "well you can try and find out if you like", kissed her for a while. Things got a bit steamy, then the other friends who were round her house came back into the room and I jumped of quick, so they wouldn't see.I asked "so what does this mean" and she said "isn't obvious, I want to be with you".... there it is.I am writing this at work so it might be a bit patchy and incoherent because I am rushing but that is the generally jist of what happened.
THAT'S WHAT DONE IT.BEG YOU DON'T SHOW HER THE PHOTOS DON.
:D

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I said I am being honest with her I am answering the questions she asks truthfully. If I don't want to answer I don't. But if I give an answer it is truthful.Obviously I don't give up everything I've ever done, but I will tell her everything directly to do with me and her if I feel to tell and if she asks.Anyway to update you all she is now my girl. Safe!
:!: It's a good look. How did it end up happening?
How do you think!??Man took tronics advice of course. Everything that boy touches turns to gold.
beg you stop mentioning my name.

I'm happy for you Brem, can tell she means a lot to you, so congrats.Looking back you do realise you went about this in a very long way though.
I realised it was my own tentativeness.I could have done this a few weeks ago and not listened to what others were telling me.But worked out in the end. :D

Congrats man. Da thanks is appreciated n its cool, just take that as a reminder for yourself in the future. There's no need to wait on suttin, as soon as you get a hint that you got a fightin chance just run with it and if it dont work out you tried at least keep it movin, life goes on, good luck for the future. Real Talk

Just celebrated my birthday on Sunday.Don't normally celebrate so my girl went behind my back and got my friends together and threw me a surprise party.All in all I am happy right now.