When you're friends

Bacardi_Up

LOL AT THE TEXT MSG

LOL AT THE ADVICE FEMALES GIVESMFH
are u tryin to say my advice was sh*t?
lol this aint hollyoaks. it doesnt go down like that.Guy: You know....there's been something on my mind. I really need to say this...Guy: You see the thing is, I'm feelin you baby.You never be direct about it. Never, ever, ever tell a woman you like her. It kills the attraction instantly. You either dominate, and make a move, or you shut the f*ck up about it and stomach it. Any true guy worth his weight will tell you this.
the embed >>>>>>>>LMFAOW;SMKLSAAS;SAAS;AAASf*ck OFF!!

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Triple XXX
shits disgustingI might start doing seminars around the uk on the subject of "understanding the female species"it aint even a ting that shes vexed that you like her, its the way she found out.... the way it must of been put on her was like "you know that guy that you think is your friend, he just wants to f*ck you"anyways on a next point.... being friends with females is an automatic fail.....females should be associates at best
Correct.
Just text her innit: "hey babez, just wanna let u kno dat I'm feelin' u. Kno its a shock, I'm shocked 2, hehe. Txt bck xoxo"
hgbfgxbxdfbdzxvdvxvxfvxcvv
Everytime I read this I cry and scream with laughter I swear. :D

LOL AT THE ADVICE FEMALES GIVESMFH
are u tryin to say my advice was sh*t?
lol this aint hollyoaks. it doesnt go down like that.Guy: You know....there's been something on my mind. I really need to say this...Guy: You see the thing is, I'm feelin you baby.You never be direct about it. Never, ever, ever tell a woman you like her. It kills the attraction instantly. You either dominate, and make a move, or you shut the f*ck up about it and stomach it. Any true guy worth his weight will tell you this.
Ohhh my god :D :D :D

YOU DO CARE. And meaningless sex won't help, trust me.It burns, you get over it, but not if you stay in some false friendship and bite your tongue. SHOW HER you do like her and you're NOT INTERESTED in remaining friends with her AT ALL. You want more. And if that can't be the case then you need time away from her and you'll call when you feel you can maintain a friendship, then just don't f*cking call her again.Be a f*cking man. You wake up and put on boxers and aftershave, not bra and f*cking panties.
:D

Brem you can easily turn this around tbh, you just need to air her alot more. Not about speaking to her on the phone for 30 minutes everyday while she gossips about her mates.Allow being the guy she will ask to accompany her purely so you can pick her up and she dont have to go on the tube, but she will try sugar coat it by pretending that youre going to said even together.

Not even tryna be funny or anything, but when you're getting handed relationship advice from Alex, well...SNM
application denied:lol: Brem any update on the situation?
Yep update.Unless every instinct I have is wrong this girl is into me. I only debate now whether she would want to get into a relationship with me (due to her mistaken belief that I am a whore combined with her relative inexperience).

Not even tryna be funny or anything, but when you're getting handed relationship advice from Alex, well...SNM
application denied:lol: Brem any update on the situation?
Yep update.Unless every instinct I have is wrong this girl is into me. I only debate now whether she would want to get into a relationship with me (due to her mistaken belief that I am a whore combined with her relative inexperience).
seed of doubt is already there before anything has even taken place, watch that turn into a bag of stress now

To Avoid this situation in futureanytime a girl u like uses the word friend in your direction say"i Aint Tryna Be Your Friend Homes"If is face to face follow this up by pushing ur tings up on them then/ or grabbing ther breast and bumEven if there not down they know ur intention is to bang them Ps. Only use this swag if u have a cheeky demeanor

I now know.Long story short.She likes me but she doesn't want everyone in the circle of friends to be involved.

If she gave that as a reason why she can't get involved, she doesn't like you, she's letting you down lightly.If she is into you, she won't care at all about the friends circle.
Gas. Besides, he never said she said anything about not wanting to get involved
Elaborate how this is o2.And I know he didn't. That's why I said "IF she gave that as a reason"

• 2 weeks later...

She doesn't know how I feel but there is so much sh*t that has gone down that is too long to explain. Especially when I went to Ayia Napa with one of her best mates, we got drunk and he let slip some sh*t.I am gonna meet today and say what I want to say.

She doesn't know how I feel but there is so much sh*t that has gone down that is too long to explain. Especially when I went to Ayia Napa with one of her best mates, we got drunk and he let slip some sh*t.I am gonna meet today and say what I want to say.
What is your obsession with talking!? I swear one of the motherf*ckers done told you to stop talking and start walking!You need to put it on her.