When you're friends

Bacardi_Up

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cipher
I thought he was joking.I realise that by saying that i've given him an avenue to go "YEAH LOLZ I WAS"But nah I genuinely thought/think he was just taking the piss
To be honest I considered that.But I dunno...its Tronics.

Tell her how you feel and all that but more importantly it is what you do after!If she rejects you, then stay cool and say "you know your right, wouldn't have worked out anyway" or something so it still keeps you in control of the situation and she doesn't think your gona act awkward over it. Most likely She'll then wonder why your not giving her attention and start showing you more.If she says she feels the same then I think you know what to do from there.

LOL AT THE ADVICE FEMALES GIVESMFH
are u tryin to say my advice was sh*t?
lol this aint hollyoaks. it doesnt go down like that.Guy: You know....there's been something on my mind. I really need to say this...Guy: You see the thing is, I'm feelin you baby.You never be direct about it. Never, ever, ever tell a woman you like her. It kills the attraction instantly. You either dominate, and make a move, or you shut the f*ck up about it and stomach it. Any true guy worth his weight will tell you this.

Guest M12 Part 2
LMFAO man said "hehe"!! That whole text was damp and void of game.
:D
Tears. Actual tears.:D
It wasnt even hehe that got me. it was xoxoxo LMAO.Tronics>>__________

are u tryin to say my advice was sh*t?
lol this aint hollyoaks. it doesnt go down like that.Guy: You know....there's been something on my mind. I really need to say this...Guy: You see the thing is, I'm feelin you baby.You never be direct about it. Never, ever, ever tell a woman you like her. It kills the attraction instantly. You either dominate, and make a move, or you shut the f*ck up about it and stomach it. Any true guy worth his weight will tell you this.
ok 'playa'

Angelo posting a lot real talk I noticed, 2 key things...

yep, in a nutshell what a woman wants and what she actually needs are very different, espesh regarding other women.
You never be direct about it. Never, ever, ever tell a woman you like her. It kills the attraction instantly. You either dominate, and make a move, or you shut the f*ck up about it and stomach it. Any true guy worth his weight will tell you this.
this! the moment you reveal your hand without 100% knowing you become an option that she can take up, and lol at texting a chic you feel her, some coward sh*t.actions speak louder then words.