Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Triple XXX

Lil Boosie

31 posts in this topic

tune's alright stillhe always sounds like he's on heliumbt usually sells a gd number of albums, ive never really seen anyone talk abou thim

dude sounds like a chipmunk..but he got a huge following though

one of da realest, baton rouge o.g. and that place is like a semi-civilised 3rd world (if there is such thing)goes hard, but sometimes hes voice is hard to ignore'wipe me down' will forever be my sh*t though...they took his "we out chea" video of the internet cos of his impending gun case coming up on the 28th, ANYONE THAT CAN GET A LINK FOR DAT VID IS A BADMAN.... but it looks like hes joining the can with TIP and Max for a long long time...need to download his new ting still

one of da realest, baton rouge o.g. and that place is like a semi-civilised 3rd world (if there is such thing)goes hard, but sometimes hes voice is hard to ignore'wipe me down' will forever be my sh*t though...they took his "we out chea" video of the internet cos of his impending gun case coming up on the 28th, ANYONE THAT CAN GET A LINK FOR DAT VID IS A BADMAN.... but it looks like hes joining the can with TIP and Max for a long long time...need to download his new ting still
quick google a search wasnt hard to find - http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/2009/...-out-chea-video

boosie and webbie i like some of there tracks never got any of there tapes though

serious?WHY IS EVERYONE GETTIN LOCKED UP?

gun andweed charges from a while back2 years.might be lucky and do 1 tho

downloaded a couple mixtapes.guy is decent.

been listening to boosie for a while. not feeling the comericial stuff tho."blowing on the purple to eaze my miiiindthats that sh*t that we ride tooo"hes got a decent buzz for his album.is he likely to do good numbers?

WTF he got 10?http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhnxBzgprv9SSvp0y5

<_< Horrible lyrics and a voice that sounds like someones got his balls in a vice....IMO this guy is wack....havent downloaded anythings just listened to the tunes posted on here and first heard him on DJ Khaled 'out here grindin'.....makes sense for him to jump on Khaled tracks....
Dunno who this is but I like them

http://www.ibtimes.com/lil-boosie-released-prison-rapper-leaves-prison-ahead-march-10-press-conference-1559753

Lil Boosie Released From Prison: Rapper Leaves Prison Ahead Of March 10 Press Conference

on March 05 2014 10:16 PM

Lil Boosie is scheduled to attend a press conference being organized by Atlantic Records on March 10. boosiejustice.c​om/ facebook

After serving time since 2009, rapper Lil Boosie is finally out of jail.

Boosie was locked up in 2009 after he pled guilty to a third-offense marijuana-possession charge. When it was determined by a judge that he had also violated his probation, his final sentence was set at four years. In 2011, Hatch also pleaded guilty to attempting to smuggle drugs into prison. This added an additional eight years to his sentence.

The rapper also went on trial for murder in 2012 and was found not guilty. In that case, he was accused of hiring a man to murder a local rap artist.

Questions have swirled for years about Boosie’s release date. Most recently, his brother and manger, Taquari Hatch, sparked talk that Boosie would be released in February 2014 during an interview with NOLA.com. But at that time, the Louisiana Department of Corrections still had the rapper's official release date listed as May 20, 2014.

Regarding the rapper’s music, Lil Boosie is scheduled to attend a press conference being organized by Atlantic Records on March 10. The event has been confirmed by Hatch. According to Nola.com, the media invitation for the event “features logos for both Atlantic Records and the Trill Entertainment label.” However, a representative from Atlantic wouldn’t confirm if Lil Boosie had signed a deal with the label, saying that the rapper will be “clearing all that stuff up for everybody” during the conference.

heard his ride home freestyle

forgot how shit he is.

heard his ride home freestyle

forgot how shit he is.

hes not shit, he went jail...you are automatically rated when you are in jail and people want you free. Its the rules of rap/hip-hop

watch come like a tea coaster

lol someone needs to tell him no one wears dem dinner plate watches anymore