Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hank Moody

Wanna Be On Tv????

21 posts in this topic

got sent it by my agent dont really apply to me as i lived on my own for over 10yrsFANCY LIVING IN A HUGE LONDON PAD, WINNING GREAT PRIZES AND STARRING IN A NEW BBC3 TV SERIES?ARE YOU (OR DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE) AGED 16-26?FANCY LIVING IN A HUGE LONDON PAD, WINNING GREAT PRIZES AND STARRING IN A NEW BBC3 TV SERIES?THEN THIS IS DEFINITELY FOR YOU!!! DO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING APPLY?GOT A KNACK FOR GETTING YOUR MUM/DAD TO DO PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING YOU ASK (OR TELL) THEM TO? NOT GOT A CLUE WHEN IT COMES TO COOKING, CLEANING OR ANY OTHER HOUSEHOLD CHORES?MUM/DAD EVER USE THE WORDS LAZY, DEMANDING, DIFFICULT OR OUT-OF-CONTROL TO DESCRIBE YOU? RATHER NOT WASTE TIME WORKING HARD WHEN YOU COULD BE PARTYING HARD? If you’re aged 16-26 and answer ‘yes’ to any of the above, a new BBC3 series wants to hear from you. We want to find 16-26 year olds who are used to relying on Mum or Dad to live, parent-free, in a large London pad.Whether this is your chance to get away from nagging parents or to find out just how well you can cope without them; if you’re young, confident and most importantly, up for a challenge we want you to get in touch now.To apply or to nominate your child or someone you knowEMAIL: beontv@monkeykingdom.com OR CALL/TEXT: 07866 231 556 / 020 7749 3174

Lol I wouldn't have a roof over my head if that was me.Can't imagine there will be many(if any) black people on there.

Lol I wouldn't have a roof over my head if that was me.Can't imagine there will be many(if any) black people on there.
could front about the slackness just to get on the showget that gwapp baby!!!

erm..no thanks!happy with my "real" life, ta.

They did the last show (Young, dumb and living off Mum) next Door to my Girls yard in Brockley.

its not that young dumb ting my guy said 14 peeps go in winner get £50.000

he clearly put 50 granddidnt know £50 had 3 decimal places still

wow im definitely aplying for this, 50 grand?? f*ck*ng hell

Don't think my pride/mumsy could handle me going on tv to make a prick out of myself like this.They might aswell just have advertised for: Cunts.Just straight up.

yo mrkerianwots dat paintball ting sayin

yo mrkerianwots dat paintball ting sayin
the emailed me say that coz the couldnt find enough people that could round up 100+ players there scrapping it and gonna do it in brazil???all long

i saw you last night at the spelling beei knew right then it was L-U-VI gotta spell out what you mean to mebecause i can no longer bea silent gParty Posse >>

got sent it by my agent dont really apply to me as i lived on my own for over 10yrsFANCY LIVING IN A HUGE LONDON PAD, WINNING GREAT PRIZES AND STARRING IN A NEW BBC3 TV SERIES?ARE YOU (OR DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE) AGED 16-26?FANCY LIVING IN A HUGE LONDON PAD, WINNING GREAT PRIZES AND STARRING IN A NEW BBC3 TV SERIES?THEN THIS IS DEFINITELY FOR YOU!!! DO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING APPLY?GOT A KNACK FOR GETTING YOUR MUM/DAD TO DO PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING YOU ASK (OR TELL) THEM TO? NOT GOT A CLUE WHEN IT COMES TO COOKING, CLEANING OR ANY OTHER HOUSEHOLD CHORES?MUM/DAD EVER USE THE WORDS LAZY, DEMANDING, DIFFICULT OR OUT-OF-CONTROL TO DESCRIBE YOU? RATHER NOT WASTE TIME WORKING HARD WHEN YOU COULD BE PARTYING HARD? If you’re aged 16-26 and answer ‘yes’ to any of the above, a new BBC3 series wants to hear from you. We want to find 16-26 year olds who are used to relying on Mum or Dad to live, parent-free, in a large London pad.Whether this is your chance to get away from nagging parents or to find out just how well you can cope without them; if you’re young, confident and most importantly, up for a challenge we want you to get in touch now.To apply or to nominate your child or someone you knowEMAIL: beontv@monkeykingdom.com OR CALL/TEXT: 07866 231 556 / 020 7749 3174
Nice one for that Mr K.Applied but they wouldn't let me do it :(

Isn't that your girl on X Factor who you were on the bunny boiler thing with?

They shouted me stillI gassed it a bitTheyre saying I need to bring a parent onto the judging panel - not happening but I can pull the wool over & bring someone else