NW Man are moving kinky! NO RATINGS!

slickesrickes

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On second thought, they must have really put the fear into that nigga, and that nigga is built like he should start boxing, surely one clip up side the head of his attackers would have dropped him and drop kick the other nigga with them oak tree legs, get dressed take the phone they used to record it and burn that sh*t. Go home.Maybe it was more niggaz in the background carrying hammers, knives and meat hooks

On second thought, they must have really put the fear into that nigga, and that nigga is built like he should start boxing, surely one clip up side the head of his attackers would have dropped him and drop kick the other nigga with them oak tree legs, get dressed take the phone they used to record it and burn that sh*t. Go home.Maybe it was more niggaz in the background carrying hammers, knives and meat hooks
maybe guns even?

All I'm saying is we don't know what happened before this took place, for all we know there could have been 10 boys (I use this word on purpose even if they are 46 years old) with straps or knives or any kind of weapon. To say you wouldn't do it and take the beating is dumb. You're saying you'd rather lose your life than be put on camera doing that... you don't value your life enough.

All I'm saying is we don't know what happened before this took place, for all we know there could have been 10 boys (I use this word on purpose even if they are 46 years old) with straps or knives or any kind of weapon. To say you wouldn't do it and take the beating is dumb. You're saying you'd rather lose your life than be put on camera doing that... you don't value your life enough.
nah i value my life so i aint gonna let some little hyped up cunts make me do sh*t like this. so what if they have knives/shootrs from my experiance most people will pull them but aint got it in them to use them. and even if they do, f*ck it scars on your body but not on your mind/pride.

Proper clockin a guys physique and sh*t.

WTF is wrong with you lol. The nigga was stark naked on camera. You just tryna burn me on some fag tip.And to the guy who said most people wouldn't use their tools. Step outside and test that theory in 2009, you will not be returning to your humble abode, people lost their minds nowadays

edit- didnt mean to post so quickdont believe the hype, the media and youtube vids etc etc try and make it look like the youth today dont give a f*ck and will cut/shoot anyone. it just aint true look how many people there are "on this ting" and how many deaths there are per year. yeah its probly the worst its ever been but it aint thaaat bad.

WTF is wrong with you lol. The nigga was stark naked on camera. You just tryna burn me on some fag tip.And to the guy who said most people wouldn't use their tools. Step outside and test that theory in 2009, you will not be returning to your humble abode, people lost their minds nowadays
The chick in your avi's not fooling anybody gay boy.