Chimp Attack Victim Shows Face on Oprah

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i swear people dont realise how evil and ridiculously strong these bastards are. going like theyre some kind of miniature humans keeping them as pets and sh*t.i remember hearing that theyre the only other animals apart from humans and ants that go to war.
They are ridiculously strong but an animal isn't evil because it doesn't have the mental capacity to think 'what I'm doing might be wrong'. It just does or does not.
yeah maybe 'evil' wasnt the best word. but when they flip theyre vicious.

as for that face write off. there is no point in existing now.
LOL+dunno why people are saying no sympathyThe woman has no face because she went to help her friend (who had had the chimp for nmany many years without incident) look after itshe's done nothing wrong and considering she now looks worse than Rocky from The Maski think she's deserving of at least a little sympathy

Guest Esquilax
LOL+dunno why people are saying no sympathyThe woman has no face because she went to help her friend (who had had the chimp for nmany many years without incident) look after itshe's done nothing wrong and considering she now looks worse than Rocky from The Maski think she's deserving of at least a little sympathy
I'd rather mash Rocky Dennis tbh.N/H.

no, NO and NO.yeah many years without incident, but the monkey wasn't yeah shes been good to me all these years. It's an animal not a human. peeps need to stop treating them as so they dont think on rational levels. (though there are some peope in this world who are comparable to an animal)again no sympthay, unless she walking through the wild bush and it happened there. (even then i'd be hard pressed to feel away, cos wtf she doin walkin bush, placing herself in danger lol)ok im done... :-)

no, NO and NO.yeah many years without incident, but the monkey wasn't yeah shes been good to me all these years. It's an animal not a human. peeps need to stop treating them as so they dont think on rational levels. (though there are some peope in this world who are comparable to an animal)again no sympthay, unless she walking through the wild bush and it happened there. (even then i'd be hard pressed to feel away, cos wtf she doin walkin bush, placing herself in danger lol)ok im done... :-)
Even if she was teasing the chimp I'd still feel sympathy for her having her entire face ripped off.

Guest Esquilax
Even if she was teasing the chimp I'd still feel sympathy for her having her entire face ripped off.
InnitDoubt she was even provoking it, if it's her mate's 'pet' she would know better, even her friend was saying someone please come and shoot it, i'd have to see my pets do something horrific for me to be asking guys to come down and blow their heads off tbh