Carlton Cole

Guest Tulse Hill

Pavs agent said we are interested in him. Would take him ahead of Cole, he should do well for us.
Arsène Wenger has dismissed rumours linking him with a move for Tottenham striker Roman Pavlyuchenko. The British media has been reporting that the Russian international could leave White Hart Lane in January, with Arsenal one of the proposed destinations for the 27-year-old. However, during his pre-Liverpool press conference on Friday afternoon, Wenger put the matter to bed. "There is no truth in the Pavlyuchenko stories," he said.

Guest Tulse Hill

Wenger can't wait to have Carlton, the way CC has destroyed Terry, Toure, Rio, Gallas, Vermaelan, Shawcross, Yobo, Dunne, King with his strength is enough for him to become our DrogbaWe dont need him to become a goal scorer, if he can hold the ball upw hich he has proven he can for last 2 years then what a buy Wenger, just use ur back carlton and feed the midfielders then go and huddle when we score, happppppppy days

• 4 weeks later...

Specifically questioned about a move for Carlton Cole, the Arsenal coach continued:“No. Carlton Cole is a great player that I rate, but he is injured at the moment. We don’t want to add an injured player to an already long list [of injured players].“We will take somebody who is at least available straight away.”

read somewhere (cannot remember where) that adriano is available onna freeif i were wenger i would give it a try tbh
The guy has got the skill/talent and with a world cup coming up he'll want to prove his worth, he'll need his hand held throughout though, and a arm round the shoulder constantly, but on a free he could do a job for most teams, the right manager could do wonders with him