Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NiNES.

"Romantic"

34 posts in this topic

One ting at uni which iam close 2 smashin is sayin dat i need be romantic when speakin 2 herhowever i dont do really do romance + shes jus a linkmandem drop some of these romantic bars that will get her gassed and thus secure the beat!(lol,lmao etc.. in advance to any rape jokes)

Ask her why her eyes are so shiney.Or go down on her for, like, hours.

Ask her why her eyes are so shiney.Or go down on her for, like, hours.
laugh.giflaugh.gif this guy!!I nearly choked on a fruit pastill sweet, in laughter

what u need to do is keep the rough exterior up and den drop a SLY romantic bar here and there but nothing too moist.This way she will think shes accomplished in bringing the sweet side out in u when REALLY you're playing the game. Once you've f*cked it you can decide to continue that way or just boy it.just compliment her.. being romantic doesnt mean u have to drop some long soppy sh*t. just be nice to her... tell her she looks pretty.. follow that up by telling her u dont say dem kind of things and pretend u feel uncomfortable saying that sh*t coz u dont usually so it makes it seem like shes an exception. etc

so gotta talk romantic!? sounds like too much effort tbh.just pay her compliments every woman loves the attention and just make her feel special and thats she is the only one. Never fails.most important be you, dont try any pretty ricky slick moist sh*t

Don;t drop pure romantic bars, or your every guy trying tell grils about how the hair smells like heavenu need to be u but like every so often drop one little romantic lyric...but u gotta say it...and hold it for liek a second and continue regualr conversation

I'd go with whatever sugar cane says in this one tbh

dont listen to these manwhat you need to do is keep it gullythen on a occasion stroke her hair-if its realand gaze into her eyes and tell her they look glazedinna her pum pum u go

what u need to do is keep the rough exterior up and den drop a SLY romantic bar here and there but nothing too moist.This way she will think shes accomplished in bringing the sweet side out in u when REALLY you're playing the game. Once you've f*cked it you can decide to continue that way or just boy it.just compliment her.. being romantic doesnt mean u have to drop some long soppy sh*t. just be nice to her... tell her she looks pretty.. follow that up by telling her u dont say dem kind of things and pretend u feel uncomfortable saying that sh*t coz u dont usually so it makes it seem like shes an exception. etc
the complimenting has been mastered tbhjust need them rnb bars without it sounding moist to smash this pom pom

This.

just meet with her and tell her your feeling her and that you want something to evolve between you.Grab her hand gently, grab her waste and look in her eyes and say to her "only you baby" then try kiss her.
Guaranteed.

This.
just meet with her and tell her your feeling her and that you want something to evolve between you.Grab her hand gently, grab her waste and look in her eyes and say to her "only you baby" then try kiss her.
Guaranteed.
could never do this

:D Language is important. Just say regular sh*t to her, but in a velvety manner. And do so, SCARCELY.

laugh.gif Language is important. Just say regular sh*t to her, but in a velvety manner. And do so, SCARCELY.
lmao @ velvety.>>>>>"insert back hand to ur jaw here"<<<<<

This.
Guaranteed.
Cipher you fell off.

that moist sh*t never works, it may the first time bt theyll jus take u for some chumphappened to me still n ive never made the mistake again

This.
Guaranteed.
Cipher you fell off.
Not sure if you think I was being serious or not, I wasn't.LOL @ 'whatever sugar kane says'

Subtlty is key. Do not let it be well known that u wana f*ck. If u do it right she'll either put it on u or make it obvious she wants u to put it on her. ~Fin~

:D Language is important. Just say regular sh*t to her, but in a velvety manner. And do so, SCARCELY.
Sweeter than sugar call him fructoseallow this adivce and you mite smash

then on a occasion stroke her hair-if its real
:D

Why are you going to do as she says?

Why are you going to do as she says?
Cos she's probably been droppin hints at this guy left right and center and he hasn't picked up on them. For him to even ask this question would indicate that his game is poor, maybe he only responds to direct talk i dont kno. The only thing for sure is this situation is a mess cos he actually wants to bang and she's actually tellin him to be more romantic. Should have been a done deal by now but never mind, cos how ur goin on long a next man like me is probably f*ckin her