Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
n/a

ive seen some horrible players

59 posts in this topic

but what i wanna know who is the wrost player uve seen live /on tv whatever250px-marlon_harewood.jpg

Lita is worse tbh. Trying to beat Coloccini for pace everytime, and he losing :lol: :lol: Guarantee he was out raving the night before.

Martins' brother, from Inter Milan to playing for some uni in Nigeria.

RicardoFuller_599543.jpg
allow ricardo hes cool we share the same surname :Y:

that di santo player for blackburnhes cack
:clueless:
dont be dumbhe is.just coz hes some chelsea yewt.f*ck him.hes got time to get betta though.anywayvega0803_228x189.jpgramon vega.. was so sh*t

Lita was a joke today Collicini had him in his pocket! Lita is up there with the worst of em'

I thought this was the new official West Ham thread. I might make this the title of my autobiography.

Lmao^Harewood isnt that bad, he isn't premiership quality is allDi Santo is only like 20BUTyou have man likeAli DiaRoque JuniorMassimo TaibiTomas Brolin (fattest geezer ever to play in the prem)Ade AkinbiyeHow can man say Ricardo Fuller lmao

Lmao^Harewood isnt that bad, he isn't premiership quality is allDi Santo is only like 20BUTyou have man likeAli DiaRoque JuniorMassimo TaibiTomas Brolin (fattest geezer ever to play in the prem)Ade AkinbiyeHow can man say Ricardo Fuller lmao
lmfaooooooooooooooooooooforgot about this prickred card on his debut for leeds

djemba-djembaalso some player that was supposidly recommended by "george weah" or some sh*t like that back in the day.... u kno dem ones where dem africans fraud teams into thinking this guys the next big ting.....i cant remember but it was a premiership team lol he was bollocks

Im sure someoenwill mention Djemba Djemba but he did have some ability and did play a few blinders (plus he scored a beauty against leeds)he came when we were looking for the next Keane tbh and that was the wrong timeguys confidence was shattered after we sold himLOLKLEBERSONLOLLOLI remember watching him play for Brazil and he was quality, I remember his shot from 100 yards out that hit the bar, was nuff excited when we signed him thought yea a bit of creative brazillian genius:rofl:Im sure he got injured in like his second or third game and played about 20 times after that, nuff injuriesAllow signing him anyway, I remember the scummers tried to buy him but his girlfriend didnt want to go there (she was 15 at the time, he was probably 26 or something)SmhHad ability though*edit, i took so long typing someone DID mention Djemba Djmeba <_<

I thought this was the new official West Ham thread.
Well surprise, it isnt

Yea Souness bought him>>>>>Souness transfersTbh I could fill half this thread with players he alone has bought

Rafael Shite surely.Djimi TraoreFagan of Hull, god he was CRAP!

TBH, I just don't like Ricardo Fuller.Played with guys like that before...Them flash-flash Black geezers who think they're the bullocks & but are any guys.

Marlon KingMarcus BentThese guys just aren't good, they're RUBBISH!