Phone Contract Question

A Bit Better

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't quote sales of good act, they'll just laugh at you. any sales person will.If it wasn't recorded quite frankly its your word against theirs. Don't ever buy a phone from them man. When you're in the store they're your best friend, once they get the sale and the "little crayon mark on their commission slip"...you're the respective network's problem.A smart manager will basically apologise for the inconvenience and tell you to contact the network, who may (with it being christmas and your 1st months bill) refund the difference as a goodwill gesture but from henceforth you won't get any favours from either party. or mug you off with a voucher or free accessory :lol:

I went into to phones4u, all i wanted was a brochurethey said they dont do brochures, but sit downi said i dnt wanna buy a phone today, theyre like yh jus sit downan that was the beginning of the end for me 2006 i think it wasended up with 3 contracts

You have to put down on your application form if you've claimed for bankruptcy yanno and that sh*t can go against you
yea i know thats the only thing thats a bit sh*t really, but i have a feeling with the amount of people going bankrupt at the moment they will be a bit more lenient in the future otherwise no one will be getting jobs. ah well it will work out one way or another lol, not gonna let it rule my life if i can help it

I would consider making a complaint to the phone provider as well as phones4uI'm sure if u phoned T-mobile, or wrote into them they may even consider changing your contract? it's worth a shot. threaten to move to o2 or phone watchdog, it's so easy to get your way with the phone operators these days

let us know once you've spoke to them
Lost my motivation after seeing the responses in here. Looking to head into town tomorrow or saturday though so will do it then.Actually, I have the phone number of the guy that sold me the phone! He gave it to me coz I said I had a friend that could get him a deal on that business contract with T Mobile. Might give him a call tomorrow.

Go to the store and enquire about what was said to you, and that your not happy and wish to cancel, if the manager gets funny, just ask for his name and let him know your going to contact head office (obviously without causing a scene)then write to head office quoting the sales of good acts and threatening to take them to court. your contract will then get cancelledhow are u people spending 3 bills on a contractI spend £120 a year on my pay as u go, tarriff is good 4 me as everyone else is on contract
Best idea by a country mile