Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cashoverhoes

Mens chunky cardigans hype

32 posts in this topic

Lately i been seeing a lot of guys rocking these what do you guys think? I think with a plain t underneath and the right pair of jeans and kicks theyre good to go.

unfortunately these funky faggots are gonna ruin it
what you mean?I mean these type of cardigans and this is not me btw.7819_293108995326_823340326_9192941_3386772_n.jpg

what you mean?I mean these type of cardigans and this is not me btw.7819_293108995326_823340326_9192941_3386772_n.jpg
yeah but now all them vans wearing, same skank bussing niggahs have caught onnot about going out and every other man is rocking similiar garment

but guys have been wearing this for about two years now- niggas are late

any piece of clothing, from time primark are shottin them for a tenner

The cheap burton/primark type ones are ruining it. You can still tell a quality one though.

yeah but now all them vans wearing, same skank bussing niggahs have caught onnot about going out and every other man is rocking similiar garment
LOLs.These cardigans have been about for time as far as I can remember.I had a black one. copped late 08 times. Soo, what its a trend now? lolFrom time its discussed on here, the Bastadization is around the corner..

but guys have been wearing this for about two years now
c/swas on this time ago as were many others, every other person nowadays has one on though. rinsed out.

Lately i been seeing a lot of guys rocking these what do you guys think? I think with a plain t underneath and the right pair of jeans and kicks theyre good to go.
This is me!

I must admit I love my cardis! 5166_100966151335_709571335_2519739_1912303_n.jpg5293_109534586335_709571335_2664104_2373186_n.jpg19766_233254011335_709571335_3745110_5565032_n.jpggot a few more but no pics as of yet. I love River Island!

Is that an adidas cardigan?LMFAO

Is that an adidas cardigan?LMFAO
Yeah man.. cost me £50 is arrrrd innit.

The dude in the first pic cant dress. Therefore this topic has confused me.

They're f*ck*ng gay.Look like something my aunty would wear.Any man who goes out the house with one of those on (and a coupla my friends are guilty of it) should slap himself.

not my thing tbh

They're f*ck*ng gay.Look like something my aunty would wear.Any man who goes out the house with one of those on (and a coupla my friends are guilty of it) should slap himself.
ur not from london

ur not from london
And I thank God every day for that fact.

maybe during the festive season.... but nah, me nah inna dem tings dehdo need to get back on my jumper game though

ur not from london
dnt lie

ur not from london
dnt lie
I'm not.I don't like London.I'd hate to live there.

IT's all about Liverpool right? :lol: