Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bardissimo

Best Network Provider

25 posts in this topic

Photoshop > Crop > Save > Up new edited signature

vodaphone then o2 the rest is irrelevent

I am sorry, people are gonna laugh but it is without doubt TESCO Mobile!You get better reception throughout the UK than any other service provider. I know this because I have been a few places over the holidays and Centre Parks in Evesden Forsest being one and my brother, dad and friends that come along could not get any signal whatsoever and I had full bars throughout. Everyone begged for my phone.When you top up £10 credit a month, you get £20 free credit.When you top up £15 credit a month, you get £30 free credit.When you top up £20 credit a month, you get £40 free credit.Texts 5p calls 10pEvery little helps.

I am sorry, people are gonna laugh but it is without doubt TESCO Mobile!You get better reception throughout the UK than any other service provider. I know this because I have been a few places over the holidays and Centre Parks in Evesden Forsest being one and my brother, dad and friends that come along could not get any signal whatsoever and I had full bars throughout. Everyone begged for my phone.When you top up £10 credit a month, you get £20 free credit.When you top up £15 credit a month, you get £30 free credit.When you top up £20 credit a month, you get £40 free credit.Texts 5p calls 10pEvery little helps.
killer is i heard the same thing but man's looking @ contracts

killer is i heard the same thing but man's looking @ contracts
arrr fair play.Then I'd probablt say O2.

Orange are cool but expensive as f*ck and their data limitations are also a pisstakeTmobile aint as bad as i thought, impressed with the 3g coverageo2 are sick, but there having trouble coping with demand due to the iphone successAs for the rest, i have no experiences with

Nah have to say Voda, 02 follows closely, Tmobs signal is sh*t.

Orange 3g coverage > O2 3g coverageEDIT: Im on O2

Never had problems with my o2 3G coverage/Orange is pie

Wha gwan for Oranges data restrictions though some f*ckery.

Orange officially has the best 3g coverage in the uk. But O2 as a whole is a better network imo, then Vodafone.Dont go for Tmobile, the second u step out of london u wont have any reception.

vodaphone has been the best for meas far as data usage T Mob is the onealso about Tesco mobile, they offer a contract for £0pmunlimited calls and texts

wuts oranges data plan??

seriously? wow. and theres no hidden catch behind this extra credit thing? might have to cop this*looks at virgin mobile simcard in disgust*i would also recommend o2 for contract, i was with vodafone for 4 years and they arent bad, but i think the tariffs and customer service from o2 piss all over them 2bh

orange has been the best i've used so far, and it's cheap contrary what ppl say, guaranty my deal beats most

Three coverage is shite.T-Mob was good for PAYGHad o2 to now and am switching to Voda next week when the iPhone drops.Tesco use o2 for their network, just saying.

Dont go for Tmobile, the second u step out of london u wont have any reception.
This is bollocks.

o2 is best for calling/texting/3gOrange is best for mobile internetT mobile is best for value for money

Might have to get a second tmobile line although I dont want to *sigh*

here wut so wuts the best network??

Well Orange and T-Mobile have merged...

Tesco runs on o2's network

o2 & Vodafone share there network....

ive been o2 all my life, never had any probs.

I was leaning towards o2

gonna go with them