The Race for 4th Is Over COYS

Guest Malcolm Tucker

Could put a counter argument for all that. Yakubu was mad overpriced when they signed him. Good Premier League forward who went for way over the market value at the time and since has barely been fit.As for the bargains. Dunne, Collins, Ashley (although you won't agree as you don't rate him) and Carew I would say were just as good 'bargains' as the majority of those.Cahill and Arteta are strokes of genius though and on another level in terms of value for money.But it aint aboutt he managers anyway, they've finished above us for 4 years or some sh*t so can't even argue. Just think Moyes is mad overrated in the market, whereas MON gets consistantly bashed for his transfer business and they're aint much between them IMO.

Could put a counter argument for all that. Yakubu was mad overpriced when they signed him. Good Premier League forward who went for way over the market value at the time and since has barely been fit.As for the bargains. Dunne, Collins, Ashley (although you won't agree as you don't rate him) and Carew I would say were just as good 'bargains' as the majority of those.Cahill and Arteta are strokes of genius though and on another level in terms of value for money.But it aint aboutt he managers anyway, they've finished above us for 4 years or some sh*t so can't even argue. Just think Moyes is mad overrated in the market, whereas MON gets consistantly bashed for his transfer business and they're aint much between them IMO.
So was Pienaar, arguably the best player outside the top 4 teams. Getting Landon on loan was a good move too.Give Moyes a billionaire chairman and he would build a better squad than MON has, that's not even in doubt.

Moyes is sickEvery manager has gaffes in the transfer market, but the job he has done has been superbYakubu = Price was right for a consistent goal-scorer in the premSwear they got into 4th with Beatts who cost £6m and they sold him for 4m, only a 2m lossAJ put in a shift for everton yes was on big wages like Beatts, bought him for £8.6 sold him for £10.5Mcfadden bought for £1.25m sold for 5mSold Graversen for decent moneyMarcus Bent for 450k, played up top in his own, got them 4th sold him for £2mArteta 2m, Jagielka 4m, Pienaar 2m plus brilliant buys like Neville, Lescott & HowardPlayers like Osman, Hibbert, Stubbs, Carsley etc have all flourished under him aswellMoyes >>>

I'm not gonna quote but Ive posd JJ schooled me on a few things. Although I have to say I don't really like MON which can lead to abit of fishingI still feel he's overratted though but he has done a good job just the constant media d*ck sucking makes it seem more significant.Fact remains he has spent alot of money, the same can be said for those clubs around him but imo he has the worse squad of the lot and does not trust his sqaud minus 11-13 players.I think everton have an excellent squad tbh when injury free they have alot of creative players and goalscorersMoyes is good but tbh he's been schooled in europe whenever he's come against a decent team.

LOOOL @ buying sh*t players and selling them for a decent price being the mark of a good managerAnyone can do that shitAlso Moyes is a vastly overrated manager
Just lolol at this idiot, hating on Moyes/Everton doesn't make you a proper Liverpool supporter.Rafa has spent about £300m on the likes of Josemi, Kromkamp etcGive Moyes that money and he'd have a built a better team than Rafa.

Rafa gets mauled by the media for every mistake he makes in the transfer market but I've never once heard a pundit come out with "MON has spent so and so on Harewood/Reo-Coker/ Heskey".Look at the Robbie Keane thing, he started bare games played sh*t and got dropped (which coincided with our best run of form last season) but the media were going ape sh*t. "how can Benitez play an established player like Keane out of position (wide left) /keep him on the bench." I categorically remember Jamie Redknapp saying this on Sly Sports.p*ssy went back to Spurs and where was he playing? wide left. Then what happened? he got dropped and shipped out by Jamie Redknapp's dad of all people. Nobody said a word.

LOOOL @ buying sh*t players and selling them for a decent price being the mark of a good managerAnyone can do that shitAlso Moyes is a vastly overrated manager
Just lolol at this idiot, hating on Moyes/Everton doesn't make you a proper Liverpool supporter.Rafa has spent about £300m on the likes of Josemi, Kromkamp etcGive Moyes that money and he'd have a built a better team than Rafa.
Has Moyes got that money?

Are you people actually retardedRafa has almost never lost any money on ANY player he has signedWe almost always break even atleast only ones that come to my memory are Keane and Morientes
LOOOL @ buying sh*t players and selling them for a decent price being the mark of a good managerAnyone can do that sh*t
Pmsl :D

TBH I think Moyes & O'Neill are both good managers.Can't really knock either's record.Haven't really got the squad/players to go top 4 tbh. Same like Redknapp and Spurs.
Redknapp?He has the resources + squad now as we speakEven at Pompey he was allowed to flash the cash a bitWest ham, well iirc that was before the self initiated exodus of quality to-be england players