Engaged/Married Gang

Guest Lemons

Not even trying to piss on anyone's parade but if you are saying 'you just know' and you're not with that person now or haven't been with them for upwards of 10 years you evidently don't know.
Well that's a crock of sh*t.How can you say that 10 years is a defining period for making a statement like that? Time isn't always a deciding factor.The thing aboout love and life etc is that they're all based on individual outlooks, there is no definition, you can't put timings on stuff like that.(I'm not in tears as I type this BTW, it kind of reads like that though)
  • Upvote 2

Not even trying to piss on anyone's parade but if you are saying 'you just know' and you're not with that person now or haven't been with them for upwards of 10 years you evidently don't know.
Well that's a crock of sh*t.How can you say that 10 years is a defining period for making a statement like that? Time isn't always a deciding factor.The thing aboout love and life etc is that they're all based on individual outlooks, there is no definition, you can't put timings on stuff like that.(I'm not in tears as I type this BTW, it kind of reads like that though)
Trying to judge how successful it is by time is wrong in a sense but
I,_____, take thee,_____, to my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward
So in a sense by saying 10 years I was being considerate because in the eyes of God time is a deciding factor. If you don't agree why not just get a blessing of some sort? Are you religious Lemons?

Fair play I guess. Not sure why in the eye's of god time would be a deciding factor though? Is that written somewhere?I'm personally not religious. I wouldn't get married in a church.

I agree with this. Obv getting married after a couple of months to me is a bit bizarre bt whatever makes u happy!

I agree compeltely with the sentiments of marriage (the commitment to one person for the rest of yuor lives etc) but I just don't take any particular religious standing on it, so I wouldn't have a Chrisitian wedding in the same way I wouldn't have a Muslim or Jewish wedding.When I do get married it will be in the eye's of my witnesses (family and friends) as well as the law (Registrar), not any specific god.

• Upvote 2

loolthe way threads go in this placedavid b2b special K - too muchid like to think id go all out on rings etcbut tbh if it were up to me most of the money would go on the honeymoona week of skiing back to back with a week on a beachhmm judging by this posti shouldnt consider marriage any time soon :Lol:q

i imagine lemonguy to be like a cross between the guy from the bt adverts and martin clunes from men behaving badlya middle ground between wat these guys wud do in terms of a engagement ring wud then be appropriate according to my suppositionshope this has been helpful
That upset me. Why would you want to hurt me?
im invited to the wedding though right
Sitting at the top table player.