How much would you need to be paid to do this job?

djbmc

f*ck that sh*t.

/

I have this weird thing, when I am up on high places I wonder what its like to jump down. I need to skydive/bungee jump.

Thought it was just me, it's a strange feeling of curiosity and fear.

/

what takes the piss even more is it looks like the antenna was built without any consideration paid to the people who've got to climb it.

f*ck that sh*t.

/

I have this weird thing, when I am up on high places I wonder what its like to jump down. I need to skydive/bungee jump.

Thought it was just me, it's a strange feeling of curiosity and fear.

Looking off balconys and wondering what car you'd make it to or the survival rate if you go through the roof of a van.

Why has the guy got a helmet?

On impact it folds into a doggie bag. Dun kno the life insurance.

Would climb up there sure, never had a thing with heights and it's not about fainting unless you got one of these bad boys in stock.

fainting-couch.jpg

If I wouldn't go up there then I'd say I'd rather have a conversation with Captain Planet.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Tulse Hill

and to think holding up a shop at gunpoint in the ends makes you a gangster, or making rap songs makes you a gansgter

morales in life are wrong, these guys >>> any one that claims to be road

• Downvote 7

When I was in Sri Lanka I went up Sigiriya (see below) and when I got to the top I went to the edge, looked down and had to quickly take a step back and walk away, felt like such a waste lol

sigiriya-3.jpg

Heights with no balcony/window/banister etc are a no go for me. Any of them are present then its all good.

• Upvote 1

Guest Tulse Hill

When I was in Sri Lanka I went up Sigiriya (see below) and when I got to the top I went to the edge, looked down and had to quickly take a step back and walk away, felt like such a waste lol

sigiriya-3.jpg

Heights with no balcony/window/banister etc are a no go for me. Any of them are present then its all good.

Looks boring as hell, what are u even meant to do in them places?

• Downvote 1

Yeah thats it Brisco, had like ancient paintings/scribes all over the walls and tunnels and yeah wild monkees all over the place too.

/

Tulse, its one of the wonders of the world mate so of course its a place to visit when the chance comes.

*edit*

Tulse, its an ancient rock fortress/palace and has ancient gardens and resevoirs and what not on the grounds leading up to it, so you go, take in the sites and appreciate it for what it is.

Don't get how you can't get that..

Guest Tulse Hill

Yeah thats it Brisco, had like ancient paintings/scribes all over the walls and tunnels and yeah wild monkees all over the place too.

/

Tulse, its one of the wonders of the world mate so of course its a place to visit when the chance comes.

*edit*

Tulse, its an ancient rock fortress/palace and has ancient gardens and resevoirs and what not on the grounds leading up to it, so you go, take in the sites and appreciate it for what it is.

Don't get how you can't get that..

I hear that, but isn't that place like the bible though, nothings been proved and could just be made up.

I see how people would want to go there but can't see there being much to do but walk around.

Sorry

• Downvote 1