Would you sell your mum for £3.75m

YesWeCain

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
so what ur sayin is youd sell your mum for 3.75 mill or less?
I'm saying for people who in the most part have never even seen 5k. You need to slow down talking about how you would flat out refuse 3.75m like it was someone offering you their last rolo.
boy

depends who i am selling her to?

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
this is a no braineri wouldnt sell any human being for any amount of moneylet alone my mumcallin people liars for this is :/not even worth going into why everyone is sayin no outright, it is obvious
chat sh*t.
human traffickers are supposedly gettin it in hard

So people won't sell their mum but they will shot their pops like an 8th of weed?The concept of mothers being more important than fathers sickens me.
oh come on it is blatently about the lack of father or decent father you f*ck*ng idiots
No you damn simple minded pleb it's more than that. It's about the societal acceptance that mum/women have more worth in the home than men. But discussing it with you is a waste of energy cos your obviously the type to believe in the bullshit being shovelled to you

So people won't sell their mum but they will shot their pops like an 8th of weed?The concept of mothers being more important than fathers sickens me.
oh come on it is blatently about the lack of father or decent father you f*ck*ng idiots
No you damn simple minded pleb it's more than that. It's about the societal acceptance that mum/women have more worth in the home than men. But discussing it with you is a waste of energy cos your obviously the type to believe in the bullshit being shovelled to you
What an idiot

So people won't sell their mum but they will shot their pops like an 8th of weed?The concept of mothers being more important than fathers sickens me.Would I sell either parent? Make me an offer, everyones got a price
how can you talk about one being willing to sell one parent over another being sickeningwhen u are willing to sell both, so its ok to sell your parents as long as its for the same price?

So people won't sell their mum but they will shot their pops like an 8th of weed?The concept of mothers being more important than fathers sickens me.Would I sell either parent? Make me an offer, everyones got a price
how can you talk about one being willing to sell one parent over another being sickeningwhen u are willing to sell both, so its ok to sell your parents as long as its for the same price?
Reh, did you blur read what I wrote? Here it is in caps you freakTHE CONCEPT OF MOTHERS BEING MORE IMPORTANT THAN FATHERS SICKENS MEAnd my point (even with the "sell them both" part) was that they should be treated equally. And as for selling your parents... If you had to sell your parents to save your child, your parents would be serving dinner to some dude called ahkmed. That is what I meant when I said "everyone has a price" cos everyone does have a price.Too many people here not engaging their brains

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
bruv, my father is Lucifer 2.0, f*ck that guy i hope he burns in hellhe made my mums life a complete misery and because of him i will never trust anyone or get close to anyone for as long as i shall livei feel sick when i look in the mirror and realise im the spitting image of that f*ck faceill never forgive him for what he did to my mum n me n my sister.we got out tho, shouts to my mum, i dnt look up to anyone like i look up to hershout out to my step dad too, we had our differences but hes the closest thing to a dad i have, basically is my dad