Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Davicious X

Ever been caught mashing by parents?

46 posts in this topic

That birds and bees thread got me remembering when I was at a girls house doing the deed.Had girl on top doin cowgirl manoeuvre, drew her forward so I could get a proper handle on her backside meaning her ass was way up in the air and facing her bedroom door........in walked her mother to get a full view of booty, d*ck and p*ssy. She couldn't see my face cos of the angle but I really didn't wanna look her in the eye. Couldn't help but benup when she left the room.

'Xact same scenario, cept it was my nan and my yard

Never been clocked anywhere come to think of it but I was doggying one ting in Magaluf and my boy rolled in and stuck his c*ck in her mouth if that's the same thing :D
Pmsl!!! :D

I was taking head before in the middle of the garden of a shubs,I was different level drunk tbh

Never been clocked anywhere come to think of it but I was doggying one ting in Magaluf and my boy rolled in and stuck his c*ck in her mouth if that's the same thing :D
:D prefer that to my mum walkin in on me (no homo)

My mum hasMy dad hasAll of my brothersTwo of my boysNot at the same time obv guys heheDnt really care though but obviously she will and it kills the whole thing

:owas u cool with that?another case of mandem watching too much blue movies imo/never happened to me

trust, LMAO thats some move, just stroll in and stick it in, dnt even ask for her opinion

I was taking head before in the middle of the garden of a shubs,I was different level drunk tbh
:D man said taking u know, not even receiving taking.

same thing i thought when i readlol

realist talk

/how is man gonna have a dude at the begining hosting a jack off hour? what? n his name is easy d*ck? what? shoulda got a chick i aint comfortable with that

Nah.But they'll (girls parents) definitely know. :D

was banging a girl in her room...we heard the door open"oh sh*t, oh sh*t oh sh*t"...mum came up stairs... she then went downstairs to the kitcheni quickly put my jeans on and creppd down the stairs... opened the door and zatted... dem 1z when in ur kitchen u have that hazy glass window which separates the kitchen from the living room... the mum saw a figure through that running out...i later hid behind a car to see her mum come outsideshe never found me

them face rapists there

+I can relate. Good times. Napa.

:D man said taking headThat's getting used irl

zatted? :D
never heard this word
used to get rinsed tbhbut i aint heard it since 06

lol at taking i thought thats what tekkers meant for a good while.No parents but police have rolled up on us twice (outside lovin), they said nothing, just slowed down, observed and left, p.s we didnt even stop, tekkers was too emotional