games and rage

gattsu

Guest Medic

<------- The result of 2nd chance+lag+watching the killcam to see a whole clip go into a guy and him bursting 3 shots and killing you.

Had to just hit eject and snap the disc there and there.

:lol: pos

I've taken the same approach, just not to the extreme like you. Whenever I decide to play these days, first instance of bullshit and its out of the tray.

• Upvote 2

oiiii pure rage the other day playing pro

was playing in champions league semi final and was 3 - 0 up at stamford bridge second half starts

they some how make it 3 - 3 and I could feel the actual game cheating me with some real phantom goals

so i decided to play keep ball passing it round the defensive at 88 mins my defended under no pressure just kicks the ball bent for a corner and boom drogba scores a header from the set piece

RAAAGGGGGGGEEEE

ma fackin game

campers in black ops

lag in black ops

getting killed before your final killstreak in black ops

noob tubes

panic shanks (!!!!!!)

2nd chance (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

all from black ops, no game has made me rage so much i dont think :angry::angry:

one from black ops

i need my marathon pro

so on capture the flag when i get killed 1 inch from my flag with the enemy flag

pure rage... of the back of al that effort to get the flag and get back to my own to get killed so close

pure rage

co sign the camping.... the reason ionly play domination and demolition.. headquarters is astounding for campers

f*ck*ng marathon pro takes the piss, ive only got it once in 9 prestiges. its always the flag cap's that gets me, killed by some prick whos canmping at your flag making no attempt whatsoever to capture it!!!!!! arghhhhhh

on a side note, how easy is it to get pro perks in MW2??? you only have to do one challenge each perk! thats the way to go, never realised this until yesterday as i dont really play MW2 online due to no-scoping-360-grizz intervention snipers in every f*ck*ng lobby

one from black ops

i need my marathon pro

so on capture the flag when i get killed 1 inch from my flag with the enemy flag

pure rage... of the back of al that effort to get the flag and get back to my own to get killed so close

pure rage

co sign the camping.... the reason ionly play domination and demolition.. headquarters is astounding for campers

U_muhamMAd.jpg

• Downvote 1

never raged so much in my life until black ops came out... the sponging is taking the f*ck*ng piss and the lag to go with it...

What really grinds my gears is when you put in the work and some idiot camping sponging fairy hides in the corner sponges a clip load of your bullets and kills you..

or even worst when this game decides to change into a cross between Wanted and Matrix when these people will lag through your bullets like agent smith and send a shot following you around a 90 degree angle corner to kill you

And the STABBING!!!!!! makes me want to break the pad into little pieces and burn it... how can you see someone slipping... go to stab them while they are unaware of your presence miss them and then they kill you

i could go on for weeks

• Upvote 3

or even worst when this game decides to change into a cross between Wanted and Matrix when these people will lag through your bullets like agent smith and send a shot following you around a 90 degree angle corner to kill you

:lol:

Guest haze-e

Im gonna buy Battlefield later anyway to see if i wanna buy BF3.

Unless youre buying the old ps2/pc games you wont be able to compare.

Whys this?

Whys this?

BF3 is the is sequel to BF2 which came out in 2005. Bad Company was a spinoff which plays quite different. (Bad Company 2 supposed to be good though but I didnt like it)

Guest haze-e

Whys this?

BF3 is the is sequel to BF2 which came out in 2005. Bad Company was a spinoff which plays quite different. (Bad Company 2 supposed to be good though but I didnt like it)

Oh oh. Ok safe,.

From when the best gun on MW2 was the Intervention it was a crazy game Looool.

Intervention wasnt the best gun. Most used? Yeah probably.

TAR/ACR, the no recoil ARs were easily the overpowered ones.

/

On topic, downloaded this custom game mode on Halo reach. Like an obstacle course in the sky, but you respawn from the beginning everytime you die. Getting right to the end then dying...respawning from the start... :angry: *rage*

lol, u finished it yet?

Guest Medic

No, some evil force stopped me from finishing it.

Got past the rolling barrels down the slope. Then came the double blue ejecters, I jumped on the first one and instead of pushing me onto the 2nd...I dropped right through it like it didnt existed. Left after that.

• 5 months later...

When PlayStation turns nasty: Father, 46, tracks down and throttles schoolboy, 13, in revenge attack for 'killing' him on Call Of Duty

Man who 'tracked down and throttled' 13-year-old over Call of Duty game avoids prison

A middle-aged man charged round to the house of a schoolboy and throttled him after his online character was killed during a game of Call Of Duty, a court heard.

Mark Bradford, 46, was furious when he was gunned down in the war simulation by the 13-year-old, and 'lost it' when the youngster goaded him over his online death.

Unemployed father of three Bradford stormed from his bedsit in Plymouth, Devon, and confronted the youngster at the boy's friend's house by placing his hands round the schoolboy's neck.

District Judge Robert Morgan-Jones said: 'Mr Bradford, you are a 46-year-old man. It is of great concern that you, as an adult, who I would expect to be able to control yourself, managed to blur the lines of fantasy and the real world in which you live in.

Bradford, who refused to comment today, was ordered to wear an electronic tag for eight weeks and was given a 7pm to 7am curfew. He was also ordered to pay £80 compensation to the teenager.

markbradford.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052967/Man-tracked-throttled-13-year-old-Call-Duty-game-avoids-prison.html#ixzz1boaJ2630

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2043589/PlayStation-gamer-Mark-Bradford-46-throttles-schoolboy-Call-Of-Duty-revenge-attack.html#ixzz1boZ7knHr

RAGE