Louis Theroux - America's Most Hated Family In Crisis

Guest FA23

But in all realness, if a random Christian pops into the room with this show on, it would look like Louis is ridiculing Christians...

They need a Christian to challenge their fuzzy philosophy.

In what way does Louis ridicule?

I said if you randomly popped into the room not knowing that these people are warped

It would look like any Athiest vs Christianity doc

Because these people have used the bible so well to make their views seem credible

But in all realness, if a random Christian pops into the room with this show on, it would look like Louis is ridiculing Christians...

I said if you randomly popped into the room not knowing that these people are warped

Because these people have used the bible so well to make their views seem credible

Pretty sure most people will be able to determine that these heads are crazy within 30 secs.

Pretty sure most people will be able to determine that these heads are crazy within 30 secs.

I'm not trying to argue with you, enjoy the programme.