"Wounded" Gaffadi Caught

Mr. Gayle

The way the west got everyone to dislike Gaddafi by propaganda is sickening. Now there trying to get you to dislike Iran. Why?

Who saw that speech by the Iran president at the UN conference - he spoke the realness, As soon as the Americans representatives walked out, Europe got up and followed lol.

Fuck the US and Europe KMT.

How these white devils keep winning since the 1500's I don't know, what ever happened the laws of nature when things end eventually?

real talk g

• Upvote 1

libya was the most developed nation in africa , had the highest nominal per capita GDP in Africa - beautiful place. so what were they apparently complaining for?

no democracy? lol

we have apparently have democracy yet we are broke (or so we are told to believe)

call me a loon but i'd rather not have a democracy and be living good then have an option of choosing the same poison over and over again and yet i still cant afford to pay my bills

• Upvote 3

libya was the most developed nation in africa , had the highest nominal per capita GDP in Africa - beautiful place. so what were they apparently complaining for?

no democracy? lol

we have apparently have democracy yet we are broke (or so we are told to believe)

call me a loon but i'd rather not have a democracy and be living good then have an option of choosing the same poison over and over again and yet i still cant afford to pay my bills

Someone sold the people the western dream. When really the agenda was to get at Gadaffi's oil to keep the west afloat.

Find a few disgruntled locals, push it all up in the high profile mainstream media as though he is a monster. Fb Twitter youtube

Powers that be... job done sitback and wait

Divide and Conquer.

On to the next one...

no democracy? lol

Someone sold the people the western dream. When really the agenda was to get at Gadaffi's oil to keep the west afloat.

Find a few disgruntled locals, push it all up in the high profile mainstream media as though he is a monster. Fb Twitter youtube

Powers that be... job done sitback and wait

Divide and Conquer.

On to the next one...

real talk, they've been trying similar tactics on china in recent years and its always failed, the chinese are not scared to crash any rebellion amongts its own ppl

thought he would hold out for longer than this

tbh he did say he will fight till the end (his death)

im just surprised he was in sirte of all places

true

but Sirte was the last stand, where else could he be?

towards the border where he could regroup and launch an insurgency

for a military man his tactics since the start of the war was flawed