Housing benefit

Captain Planet

Everyone making sense in their own way . Profit margins , jiggly puff , kurious and co are right . There's a significant amount of people that struggle from no fault of their own and sadly they have no hope and dont know where next to go. it is soul destroying to have no money which imo is the governments fault because they got us into this whole heap of f*ckry .

Also think kaygee and co are right aswell because from both sides of the spectrum i have seen NUFF man scam the system . Them watless people that blame everything on the government . Have to also throw in that after a while certain people get too familiar with the benefit system which then makes them lazy .

See you lot arguing like this shit is cool

Do you realise there are more people on housing benefit that ACTUALLY WORK than those that dont?

Like I said earlier. I have no problem with someone who works getting a top up for their rent/education or just general living. My problem is with the waste who feel they are entitled to this stuff even though they dont work and are doing nothing that will enable them to get work in the future.

Dons who will sit at home saying working in McDonalds is beneath them when they have no education, no skills and arent looking to do anything to change that. Then will walk into McDs and hype to bossman who probably lives on their estate and has as much disposable income as them but works 50 hour weeks. you can fuck off.

Personally I have more respect for drug dealers, fraudsters etc. than people who literally sit at home and do nothing and feel the world owes them something.

See you lot arguing like this sh*t is cool

Do you realise there are more people on housing benefit that ACTUALLY WORK than those that dont?

Like I said earlier. I have no problem with someone who works getting a top up for their rent/education or just general living. My problem is with the waste who feel they are entitled to this stuff even though they dont work and are doing nothing that will enable them to get work in the future.

Isn't everybody though?

Isn't everybody though?

put simply no.

You aren't entitled to a roof over your head and food just because you've been born.

Isn't everybody though?

put simply no.

You aren't entitled to a roof over your head and food just because you've been born.

But nobody is saying that so I am not sure who you are arguing with here ...

It is very circumstantial

Plus you keep saying ''the majority of people''

You got a source for your stats? or you just speculating from daily mail articles...

As i've already said. There are some people who need help thats for certain, but there are a lot of people who the system just enables to be waste and it's got to the point where they actually believe they are entitled to something they should never have been given in the first place.

And please tell me where I've quoted these stats mate. I'd be interested to see them.

As i've already said. There are some people who need help thats for certain, but there are a lot of people who the system just enables to be waste and it's got to the point where they actually believe they are entitled to something they should never have been given in the first place.

Its not just some though is it

Nobody is disagreeing that people who don't deserve it/entitled to have it though lol

/

All that hiphop culture you promote and listen to like Rick Ross etc in my opinion has a part to play in these kids growing up and parts of black culture make them feel like it is too low to work in Mac Ds for example

OJ that's then irrelevant to this argument isn't it?

You just dont get it

Youve got it the wrong way round luv

This discussion is about the current government wanting to scrap housing benefit for under 25's

YOUR argument is irrelevant cos your here talking about people who dont work and dont have no ambition these are seperate issues discuss them in a seperate topic to avoid confusion

thats not a statistic really is it lads and I do actually still think thats true.

I dont think there are many people at all out there who should have a completely free roof over their head

• Downvote 3

But if most recipients of housing benefit are in employment than surely the majority are deserving?

If thats the case I suppose they are.

But equally people are acting like tories are saying there is going to be a blanket ban on social housing for all under 25s. Which I dont think is the case either.