What Is Will Smith Doing?

Mame Biram Diouf

daughter dressed by a stylist looking all funky

or daughter dressed like daddys little girl but f*ck*ng out and getting high behind your back

i think i know which one id rather

huh

two extremes

:/

f*ck*ng out at 11 ye?

ok

one girl in my form room in year 7 was fuckin out year 11s

its possible

as you may have guessed, she has a baby now with a negro (shes oriental)

“Those are not actual piercings, they are magnets, I know this because the other female in the photo is my daughter.”

Monique DeBarge, the mother of the other girl in the photo

http://www.vibe.com/...ongue-ring-fake

who gives a toss though

whether it is a piercing or magnet

shes still been sold the concept that it is acceptable to be seen to have pierced her tongue at her age

I had a magnet a 11.

I know Jamo kids who had ear piercings at the same age because they wanted to and turnt out fine.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I was never saying shes gonna turn into a slag. I just believe its wrong that an 11 year old can shave her head, bleach her hair and have her tongue pierced (true or not its still there for us to see).

I think kids should be kids and with the freedom she obviously has she will grow up too fast, 11 year olds don't know whats best for them and expressing themselves is fine but theres a limit and maybe im old fashioned but they have crossed it with Willow.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

There's plenty of babies over here with their ears pierced

/

If it was a magnet then cool who gives a shit she's just an 11 year old kid mucking about and fuck watching how she wants her hair least she don't feel the need to stick a shit load of weave in her head ur going in like she got tatted or something.

I was never saying shes gonna turn into a slag. I just believe its wrong that an 11 year old can shave her head, bleach her hair and have her tongue pierced (true or not its still there for us to see).

I think kids should be kids and with the freedom she obviously has she will grow up too fast, 11 year olds don't know whats best for them and expressing themselves is fine but theres a limit and maybe im old fashioned but they have crossed it with Willow.

Willow was always gonna grow up fast cos of her parents.

I doubt they let her do what she wants or as she wishes. With the hair it was a repeated desire by Willow, which shows they was resisting her somewhat, eventually they allowed her as they could see was really serious.

At that age you flip flop from loads of things, when I was young, my mum rarely told me I couldn't do something. If I asked for something my mum would stall my requests by saying "weekend maybe", "ask me at the end of the month"... Then when that time passed if I asked again she'd take it a bit more seriously as I'd actually remembered...

Her tongue should never be pierced,

Why? She's 11 years old

her ears should only be done once.

Why? She's 11 years old

The hair wouldn't be cut that short

Why? She's 11 years old with a bald sides and a bleached/pink head top.

Rihanna is a horrendous role model.

Why are you bringing her into this? She mentioned she wanted to be like Rihanna, young girls love Rihanna and try to be like her. She doesn't set a good example on that basis.

She's a child, she's 11 years old and regardless of who her parents are she should be guarded and kept to an extent so she can enjoy her childhood. Come 18 she can cut her hair and pierce herself but she is no where near old enough to make these adult decisions. Look at all these young star's and how they turn out..

This is why KG 1 of the last remaining girls on this forum while next have been run off.

I feel like sometimes I don't even have to post lol.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You lot do realise that by 11 most girls have started menstruating and aren't really down with 'having a childhood' and playing on swings n sh*t anymore

Everyone wants to be big when they're young, but these kids in the public eye with unlimited amounts of money just grow up a lil different, at a different pace

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Will Smith has the kind of respect from me that I won't even question anything he does.

675b88.jpg

Innit. Guys acting like he knows the guy personally as well. I hate his daughter for some reason. She seems very annoying and spoilt and no way should an 11 year old have a tongue piercing and dress the way she does. What sort of example is that setting to other girls her age

What makes you think I don't know him :/

• Downvote 3

Will Smith has the kind of respect from me that I won't even question anything he does.

675b88.jpg

Innit. Guys acting like he knows the guy personally as well. I hate his daughter for some reason. She seems very annoying and spoilt and no way should an 11 year old have a tongue piercing and dress the way she does. What sort of example is that setting to other girls her age

What makes you think I don't know him :/

tumblr_lxo6lvJfj91qch0wx.gif

• Upvote 1

When the tongue ring pic came out and was trending on twitter i discussed this with my mum a few weeks ago

TF is right, she was always gonna grow up fast but still

my argument was, Will has money, so the kid should've gone to school, enjoyed her childhood and by the time shes 16+ if she wanted to be an entertainer then she can, but starting her off at 9 or whatever made no sense to me, it's not as if they need the money

The whole thing is pointless to me, my mum was trying to say otherwise but it's not as if she is a young mj, she's a generic popstar and there's plenty of time to sing pop records and because of who her parents are doors will always be open

T.I. did a better job with his daughter in the OMG Girls, this Willow is doing too much for an 11 year old kid imo and i'm not even about that strict life

edit: she's already been burnt by the industry, how can you come out with a song talking about whipping your hair back n forth, deceiving all these little girls in the process & then complain to mommy Jada about your hair and cut it off? confused kid

They aren't normal kids, paps have been wanting to picture them since the moment they came out of Jada's vag.

They seen the life and probably like most kids at that age wanna follow in their parents footsteps. Why hold them back if they ready and got doors opened for them, especially when both there parents had no real interest in school.