o-guy

started the first ep now.so this guy is like the guy from taken ye? i seealso does it unsettle anyone else when they look back on these shows and its almost like predicting the future
Boy, if you think about it, anyone who actually took time to observe American politics & analysed & sh*t, coulda foresee SOME of this sh*t...

started the first ep now.so this guy is like the guy from taken ye? i seealso does it unsettle anyone else when they look back on these shows and its almost like predicting the future
Boy, if you think about it, anyone who actually took time to observe American politics & analysed & sh*t, coulda foresee SOME of this sh*t...
i swear this first ep was like 5 years ago tho...
24 started whilst I was in school IF I remember correctly. That was '03.Barack Obama became a Senator in '04 & even the way he did was very clean, very much like Palmer. There's other stuff but that's the only comparison I can make off the top of my head.

i swear this first ep was like 5 years ago tho...
24 started whilst I was in school IF I remember correctly. That was '03.Barack Obama became a Senator in '04 & even the way he did was very clean, very much like Palmer. There's other stuff but that's the only comparison I can make off the top of my head.
ye so it started b4 barack was realllyyy on the scene
I dunno. Like I said, the way American politics was going on in '02/'03, terrorism was a big thing, so I'd assume that in a series like 24, with alot of emphasis put on government dynamics, terrorism would be a theme.

ok well whateverbut what his daughter is a lying slut ye? (on first ep still)
Daughter was sexy as f*ck.
She was.But Sherry Palmer was the one for me. That mature MILF look + her sly manipulative ways = NO DOM WITH THE INTENTION OF FALLING ASLEEP WITH MY TING STILL IN THERE TIME

She was.But Sherry Palmer was the one for me. That mature MILF look + her sly manipulative ways = NO DOM WITH THE INTENTION OF FALLING ASLEEP WITH MY TING STILL IN THERE TIME
LOL LOLthis guy is sicksherry palmer you know*shudders*

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLShe had a great shiner mouth still.

ep 18 nowy the f*ck are the mum and daughter so f*ckin dumbalways askin questions or disobeying instructions. ffs
Everyone thats not Jack Bauer is dumb.Theres a saying that you will come to understand the really does make you understand this show."If everyone on 24 did what Jack Bauer told them to do, the show would be called 12"It really is that deep.

The sick thing about 24 is the cliffhanger at the end of each episode that makes you think "OH MY f*ck*ng DAYS YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME?!!! NAR NAR NAR HAVE TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS".*THROW ON NEXT EPISODE*