o-guy

It takes you 24 weeks just to watch what Jack Bauer does in a single day.Jack Bauer once showed up late for work. CTU adjusted their clocks accordingly.Jack once shot himeself 10 times, just to prove 50 cent is a bitch. He proceeded to wrestle an aligator while talking to Chloe about schematics.Jack Bauer was nominated for an Emmy for playing Kiefer Sutherland.My husband doesn't wish he was Jack Bauer. He wishes I was Jack Bauer. n/h

Mods can you pop a spoiler alert in the title please cos someone WILL say something about one of the episodes that havent been officially aired yet and it will vex a brah.Im sorry but the plot twist in episode 3 was pie. £100 Tony doesn't make it to the end of this series alive.Alluc.org has links to all 4 episodes to watch online if you aint feeliin downloadin

• 3 weeks later...

firstly i am just VENTING i aint comin back to this topic cos i knw some sh*t is gonna come with spoilers but THIS SHOW IS f*ckIN SICK I HAVE NOT GONE TO BED BEFORE THE HOURS OF 2 IN THE MORNING FOR A WEEK NOW IVE LITTERALLY SAID AFTER EVERY EPISODE"I CANT BELIEVE THIS"wowwhoever wrote the story for this ting deserves a bottle of champagne from merant done

when u finish watchin it goin cold turkey is gna hurti call it N.M.E. syndrome.;..no more episodes
I WENT THRU THIS WITH THE WIREI AINT STUPID WHICH IS WHY I AM LATE I NOW HAVE ALL THE SEASONS IN MY HOUSE COURTESY OF ONE OF MY UNCLES AND IM JUST STAYING IN MY HOUSE AND NOT TALKIN TO NO ONE TIL ITS DONETHEN I GOT THE UNITTHEN I GOT FRINGETHEN I GOT TO MOVE TO SEASON 7 OF THE SHIELDTHEN THE REST OF SOPRANOS FROM SERIES 2THEN I GOTTA START OZI GOT THIS.

Guest Big Daddy Dave
when u finish watchin it goin cold turkey is gna hurti call it N.M.E. syndrome.;..no more episodes
I WENT THRU THIS WITH THE WIREI AINT STUPID WHICH IS WHY I AM LATE I NOW HAVE ALL THE SEASONS IN MY HOUSE COURTESY OF ONE OF MY UNCLES AND IM JUST STAYING IN MY HOUSE AND NOT TALKIN TO NO ONE TIL ITS DONETHEN I GOT THE UNITTHEN I GOT FRINGETHEN I GOT TO MOVE TO SEASON 7 OF THE SHIELDTHEN THE REST OF SOPRANOS FROM SERIES 2THEN I GOTTA START OZI GOT THIS.
damneven I aint gt that much time fam

damneven I aint gt that much time fam
neither do i but this means time doing bullshit will be non existent i actually save money during these periods

wish i was late on shows waiting for new lost and heroes to drop killed off all them old shows