o-guy

Im watching season 3 and 7, Season 1 though > _______Anyway back to 7, starting to heat up. But come on surely 1st and foremost the President shud look after her own ppl, i know u cant reason with terriosts but still.Was a bit stupid how the CIPD got mashed alread, many should have caused havoc

• 1 month later...

I have lost track of what episode I'm on on season 7.I remember downloading season 1-6 in ym first year of uni. I used to watch about 4 episodes at a time, go have a shower, fix up some jacket potatoes, watch another 4 episodes, put my plat in the kitchen, come back and watch another couple episodes. I didn't get a lot of work done until the last minute because of 24.I like The Unit. Need to catch up on season 3. Only saw a part of the first episode.Need to get into The Shield as well.

[Jack Bauer] ''No offence ma'am, but ASK AROUND..''[Jack Bauer]TTKK
Wait, you man miss the epic line? Jack Bauer actually became the gulliest on TV ever, when he dropped this.
fvgfkbvndbg b gv f*ck OFFShe seckled when she got the "nigga ask about me" bars.How can this show be so emotional? Jack's influence is God-like, mans turning Agent Renee into a HARD bitch. So much so, she's clapping him TTKK.

[Jack Bauer] ''No offence ma'am, but ASK AROUND..''[Jack Bauer]TTKK
Wait, you man miss the epic line? Jack Bauer actually became the gulliest on TV ever, when he dropped this.
shh...don't fight it
lmfaooooothe way i was creasing when he dropped thatSHOWER BAUER

My bredrin can't watch this week by week he has to wait until the season ends & then watch 3-4 eps at a time cause the week wait feels like an eternity especially if your used to watching the boxsets (I watched Seasons 1-4 in two weeks).These Afs are sick, ran up in the white house with machines & slapped the president!sick sick sick show, no prolonged storylines or anything just straight gullyness every episode. Jack Bauer>>>>________________________