slice2

Girls that liked black men now dating white men

105 posts in this topic

Saying they wouldn't date black again because Theyre animals/ social media/ they're dogs etc...? I've heard this recently

never heard this nor do i care 

all that needs to be said is if you prefer another race over your own then youve got some issues you need to sort out 

Black women have started to do this a lot

Black/ white/ mixed/ Indian. They're attracted to brothers but are actively trying to avoid dating them. Saying they don't see a serious future with them.

if this happens its because in general there are more successful black women than black men 

ive worked in the city and a canary wharf and the black female faces i saw far outweighed the male 

successful black women are having to lower their standards if they want to date within their own race 

cant be a qualified accountant going out with  dwaine the neighbourhood drug dealer 

if this happens its because in general there are more successful black women than black men

ive worked in the city and a canary wharf and the black female faces i saw far outweighed the male

successful black women are having to lower their standards if they want to date within their own race

cant be a qualified accountant going out with dwaine the neighbourhood drug dealer

True

She could be in relationship with Dave the team leader but Dwaine the neighbourhood drug dealer can still beat.

When I see black women with white men

I say to myself thats Karma right there

cant be a qualified accountant going out with dwaine the neighbourhood drug dealer

True

She could be in relationship with Dave the team leader but Dwaine the neighbourhood drug dealer can still beat.

When I see black women with white men

I say to myself thats Karma right there

the real decent ones will be with Tom the manager and be repulsed by Dwaine still ( Dwaine will defo still beat from time to time tho ) 

True or local 'producer' DJ/ shorter/ guy with multiple girls talking about him. Seems dons more into looking good for thots than searching for a queen.

cant be a qualified accountant going out with  dwaine the neighbourhood drug dealer

Sir tell me where you find these so called Queens?

Nothing more than luck tbh

Obviously there's vetting tools, but footfall is to varying to create a script you can follow

It was a phase or they wasn't built for the blacks - good or bad.

My point is you don't search or look for it

Let it happen naturally

dave the team leader :rofl: :rofl:

dont really give a shit tbh

but when i see chicks looking like J Hus saying they only date white men iam like

4241033-3886633-2559988948-37837.gif

Black women say this openly and actively do?

Black women say this openly and actively do?

Yeah of course but the tricky part for them is actually getting pursed by these white men

Nah peak for them, is if said white man has a living mum.

Saying they wouldn't date black again because Theyre animals/ social media/ they're dogs etc...? I've heard this recently

From where?

Tbh I hear it a lot

Brings me decent business

Nah peak for them, is if said white man has a living mum.

My girls friend from Ghana has with a white guy, he cooks all the dishes, wears traditional clothes and has really taken in her culture as much as she has his

His family to her knowledge are happy for him and love the girlfriend

He's even been over to Ghana with her

Tbh I hear it a lot

Brings me decent business

Thggklkjhggssgbbcs

Standard.

From where?

Only really come across this on pof

"only white guys, no offence"

Or them loud for reason black girls who go through the hoe, bisexual, religious and white guy only cycle (stages can vary from hoe to hoe)