Did she over-react?

Agony

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

my bredrin used to go out wiv this chick an wenever they argued his car wud get it...1 time she bare fist punched the window an cracked it i nearly fell on the floor laughin but my bredrin looked like he wanted 2 cry...i know 1 next chick who went 2 key up her mans whip but done it 2 the wrong f*ckin whip it was a mark 5 golf an she done every door scribble style and the bonnet...next day she see her man in the whip an was like rar u got that fixed quick time an he was jus like wat are u on about...whoever owned that golf must hav been overly pissed lol

I would never do that Purely 4 the fact that it aint my property, n I dnt wanna b lookin at 4 walls 4 a couple of years.She deserves 2 b hurt 4 doin dat stylPURE disrespect.
Rahh I thought that was you in the sig.Anyway, on the topic, of course she overreacted, I would react by kidnapping her still.

Guest Removal Man

i'd carve 'silly bitch' into her facenot reallyi dunno, having 'cheating bastard' scratched into the ur soopa doopa whip makes u look kinda sick i reckon, i'd prolly leave itits like, i hope one day, just once, i'll be standing in the pub havin a few beers wit the lads, and some fit bird will jus walk in, walk right up to me, slap me, poor my beer over my head, and call me a bastard, then leave, that would be shower, beer shower

Makes him look like the dumbest bitch dontit, theres ways of f*ckin up a mans car without f*ckin up the interior, not speekin from experience though, damn me being the guy or not shed affa pay not my carrera u mussa mad. It was in the paper the other day that some woman called her husband to come home from the pub to help with the kids, he didnt come so she packed his sh*t into his van and drove it down to the lake an watched it roll in, sher got chrged for it, crimnal damage the works, grands worth of stuff.Sometimes u dont asked to b caught up in the baby mommma drama but the bitches pull u in n e ways cozx they aint got nothin betta to do or aint got no more ammo left, seen it happen with other so i choose not to go wiuth guys with kids, sorry, i no that counts for like half the male population right now, but o well, theres at least one out there waitin for me. 3 STRIKES WHERE U @

id pick up the phone and dial 0800 snitch get the bitch locked up. if that didnt work her father would get kidnapped or id pay some hench d-bo looking girls to beat her within an inch of her life.