weekend plans....

shaian

Guest YourFutureStepDaddy
chill. Its been a hard week and the weather is sh*t apparently.i'm just gonna get my pumas and thats it.
Primed has VNDS Footpatrol 90's for ã60.Not bad.I've decided on light of Toney's thread It's time for me to sort myself out and get organised.So I'ma write up a CV, do my homework, Sort out my sleeping pattern.Planning ahead.
Primed on BT2?
YaJust realised they're ã65.VNDS.I think I saw high top all black SB's for around ã30 aswell.If I remember right.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

chill. Its been a hard week and the weather is sh*t apparently.i'm just gonna get my pumas and thats it.
Primed has VNDS Footpatrol 90's for ã60.Not bad.I've decided on light of Toney's thread It's time for me to sort myself out and get organised.So I'ma write up a CV, do my homework, Sort out my sleeping pattern.Planning ahead.
Primed on BT2?
YaJust realised they're ã65.VNDS.I think I saw high top all black SB's for around ã30 aswell.If I remember right.
safe for that. Just checked and they are too big. biggrin.gif

AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND TREACLE?NOT MUCH BY THE SOUND OF THINGS PROBABLY PUTTING PICTURES OF YOUR NASTY BOAT ON VIP, LADIDAH WHAT A JOLLY WEEKEND YOU'RE GONNA HAVE
None of your business you nosy c*nt. 'By the sound of things'. Hmmm... You have assumed that coz I am on here right now, that I will be on here all weekend. Not likely sonny jim, I am never on here at the weekend. Also twas not me that put my pics up, so there you are, wrong again! Never mind, you will get it right one day, possibly that day will come when you are six foot under, you fraggle.Have a nice weekend though! biggrin.gif

AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND TREACLE?NOT MUCH BY THE SOUND OF THINGS PROBABLY PUTTING PICTURES OF YOUR NASTY BOAT ON VIP, LADIDAH WHAT A JOLLY WEEKEND YOU'RE GONNA HAVE
None of your business you nosy c*nt. 'By the sound of things'. Hmmm... You have assumed that coz I am on here right now, that I will be on here all weekend. Not likely sonny jim, I am never on here at the weekend. Also twas not me that put my pics up, so there you are, wrong again! Never mind, you will get it right one day, possibly that day will come when you are six foot under, you fraggle.Have a nice weekend though! biggrin.gif
YOU SHOULD CONCIDER YOURSELF LUCKY SOMEONE ASKEDITS NOT LIKE YOUD GET THAT VERY OFTEN OATH FACED SKET

YOU SHOULD CONCIDER YOURSELF LUCKY SOMEONE ASKEDITS NOT LIKE YOUD GET THAT VERY OFTEN OATH FACED SKET
:D:D:D:D:D

not got in long , got work at 10 so no point in sleepinwas decent night , wtf are seaguls flying about though , this is when i know im in the countryest city ever when there are f*ckin seaguls are flying over my head .still need to invest into some proper clubs round here though.