r*pe alie?

Info for some people...Working Tax Credit provides added financial support for workers on a low income (whether employed or self-employed). It is paid directly into your bank account and can be claimed even if you do not have any children.Am I eligible?To claim Working Tax Credit, you must be aged 25 or over and work at least 30 hours per week. However, you may also be eligible if one of the following apply:You are aged 16 or over, responsible for at least one child or qualifying young person and usually work at least 16 hours per week You are aged 16 or over, work 16 or more hours a week and have a disability that puts you in a disadvantage of getting a job You are 50 or over and returning to work after a period on benefit Volunteer workers are not eligible to apply. The amount you can receive is dependant on various elements, including your income, whether you have a disability and any amount of childcare you may pay. To find out how much you are entitled to, give us a call on 0845 300 3900 and we will be happy to work it out with you.Right now if you are just starting a job now... by the end of the tax year you will not earn the full wack on an anual wage so you may be able to claim working tax credits if from now to the end of the tax year your wage does not exceed ã17000 p.a I believe it to be (roughly around that mark)so you could be pocketing an extra ã320 a monthso theres no harm in applying.a lot of people don't know this but now you do.

init doe coz nething below that is 25percent init?guna try work out what the best amount is to earn b4 the tax raise.25000 u take home 20000 a year35000 u take home 21000 a year.long.
this sums it up perfectly and they wonder why people delibratly under achieve

It's not a flat 40%.The tax system is progressive and this is how it goes:-from 0-5000 quid a year it is tax free, so any tax on that 5grand can be claimed back.- Any earnings from ã5000-30000 are taxed at 20%.- Any earnings above the ã30000 barrier is taxed at 40%.There are lots of loop holes as far as I am aware. Like some mans working in the city get given ã10 Grand as "Travel expenses" which are not taxed or atleast taxed at a lower rate than the 40% if they are already earning above ã30 grand.

This is why I am quite content earning ã200 a week tax free, from your pockets doing f*ck all...You're all pissed."Don't you have any shame?" I hear you say.I'd rather have no shame than give my money to Somalians still. LMAO.

It's not a flat 40%.The tax system is progressive and this is how it goes:-from 0-5000 quid a year it is tax free, so any tax on that 5grand can be claimed back.- Any earnings from ã5000-30000 are taxed at 20%.- Any earnings above the ã30000 barrier is taxed at 40%.There are lots of loop holes as far as I am aware. Like some mans working in the city get given ã10 Grand as "Travel expenses" which are not taxed or atleast taxed at a lower rate than the 40% if they are already earning above ã30 grand.
then there's claiming vat back on your business, or paying for things on your business account to claim tax back later. setting up a trust fund is another major loophole, giving to charities, and capital gains tax. if you know how to play the game you're certainly not pissed to be earning over 35k. one example i do know is that a man who earned #3.2m at the end of last financial yr and including making use of various tax loopholes, still ended up paying #1.1m in tax. so when people shout about taxing the rich more.. think how many avg 35k earners taxed salaries 1.1m amounts to,

if the bracket is over 35,000 you only get taxed 40% on the money over that bracket, not on all of it.. So If you earned ã35,001 you only get 40% tax on that ã1
so the over 35000 will b taxed as normal? ie 25percent.hmmmm
Yes..In fact, the first ã5000 (random guess) you dont get taxed at all..Tax is less then 25% i think, but there's national insurance aswell..
It's like this.Everyone gets a personal allowance which is given every financial year (April- March) b4 getting taxed at whatever rate, 22%, 40% etc. For most it stands Ãt £5225 in this financial year 2007/2008.Toney if thats the tax bracket your on then holla at me or your accountant or offset/pay yourself less. It's your business so you MOST if not all the p it generates. The RICH never get taxed, they are a few LOOP holes.* I don't know your companies legal set-up but consider registering outside the UK.* Spend 90 days in the UK but never more & you won't pay sh*t or very littleJust a few ways i can remember of the top right now

If u want lower taxes, say goodbye to public services. Schools will be even shitter, and we will become an even more inequal country as it is now... Dont complain that you pay taxes, as if you are the only one in the world paying such 'high' taxes. You all are in the same boat... the people that pay no taxes in this country are not better off than the people that pay taxes..