Sign in to follow this  
cityofgod

Video: Scene From The Upcoming Saw IV

Guest Jack X Supreme

American cinema sounds sick. Everyone has bare passion, I bet they got some sick atomsphere when the movie's playing.Here you get the odd chuckle and the odd Nan gasping.

Guest Durrty Boi

boi i aint seen 1-3 so i dunno wot the f*ck is goin onmight see it anyways

you need to watch all of them, sick films

that was good,this one probably has to do with that guy saving his daughter and the cop who was in 2 is probably in it.

oh my diddys ! ! !who runnin it now ? ? ?CHECK ON IMDB ! ! !OH MYDDDIIIIIIIIIIIYSSSSSSSSSSS ! ! ! the ogs are in it again . . .

oh my diddys ! ! !who runnin it now ? ? ?CHECK ON IMDB ! ! !OH MYDDDIIIIIIIIIIIYSSSSSSSSSSS ! ! ! the ogs are in it again . . .
the who?

the who?
its still gotta be that man jigsaw . . . is on top of imdb . . .hmmmmm f*ck knows

Jigsaw (Tobin Bell) and his apprentice Amanda (Shawnee Smith) are dead.Upon the news of Detective Kerry (Dina Meyer)'s murder, two seasoned FBI profilers, Agent Strahm (Scott Patterson) and Agent Perez (Athena Karkanis), arrive at the depleted police precinct and help veteran Detective Hoffman (Costas Mandylor) sift through Jigsaw's latest grizzly game of victims and piece together the puzzle. However, when SWAT Commander Rigg (Lyriq Bent), the last officer untouched by Jigsaw, is suddenly abducted and thrust into the madman's harrowing game, the officer has but ninety minutes to overcome a series of interconnected traps... or face the deadly consequences. Rigg's citywide pursuit leaves a wake of dead bodies, and Detective Hoffman and the FBI uncover long hidden clues that lead them back to Jigsaw's ex-wife Jill (Betsy Russell). The genesis of Jigsaw's evil is unveiled, exposing the puppet master's true intentions and the sinister plan for his past, present and future victims.

is that what all the hypes about?a film full of mad bits like that?sounds like some lethal version of the crystal maze

same, its one of those films i been meaning to watch just never got round to it.

is that what all the hypes about?a film full of mad bits like that?sounds like some lethal version of the crystal maze
Haven't you seen any of the other Saw films?If not, it's understandable why you tihnk that. However, watch the films, in order, and watch it all unfold. The twists and explanations are sick.