Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dos Santos

BEST FOOTBALL SONG EVER

Guest Dos Santos
[/url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/url]Were on wayyyyyWere on wayyyyyWere going paris (MOSCOW THIS YEAR)Were on wayyyyyHow do we get there we don't knowHow do we get there we don't careAll we know is we are on our waaaaay

Guest Jack X Supreme

I'm ripping all my England song Cd's in high quality Monday.Got about 3.

Glory Glory Man UnitedWe Are The ChampionsThe one you mentionedWho remembers the song John Barnes was RAPPING on loooooooool

a couple favourites i was singing last season'3 lions' and (even though i hate the scousers) 'you'll never walk alone' are 2 of the best football songs.

We wooooooooooooooooooooon it 5 times http://youtube.com/watch?v=nkuwBeakseMoh campione, the one an onlywere liverpooooooolday say our days are numberedwere not famous any more but scousers rule da country like day have always done before!!!!!!! http://youtube.com/watch?v=HJs2MVDF-QA (saw it made in the main forum and it was sang the first time in the Wigan game which I was at the atmosphere was alot)But the greatest song that has ever been createdWalk on with hope in yer heart and you'll never walk alone...you'll neeeeeeeeeeeeever waaaaaalk alone

[/url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/url]

Liverpool fans to Evertonians, about injury prone Everton legend big Duncan Ferguson

Heââ¬â¢s in for a week, out for a monthHeââ¬â¢s in for a week, out for a monthDuncan is a tampon

Gotta be 3 Lions for me.
This gets rewind from me round World and Euro championships. biggrin.gif

[/url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/url]Man Utd fans about Stevie GlmaoAlso the Michael Shields song

Mourinho are you listening,you better keep our trophy glistening,cause we'll be back in May, to take it away, walking in a Fergie wonderland

From a Villa fan, that's by far the best terrace football song ever.

Uniteds "Park, Park, wherever you may be, you eat dogs in your home country" makes me laugh as well.

If we are on about terrace chants here, then -

There's only one Sol Campbell,There's only one Sol Campbell,With a packet of sweetsAnd a cheeky grin,Campbell likes b*llocks on the chin.
Is this the way to Amirillo,Thierry Henry's biting his pillow,Sol Campbell's f*cking his arsehole,And Arsene Wenger sleeps with kids.
Sol, Sol, wherever you may be,You're on the verge of lunacy,And we don't give a f*ck if you're hanging from a tree,You Judas c*nt with HIV.
Steffen Fraund's a football genius,Steffen Fraund's a football genius,Steffen Fraund's a football genius

Lily Allen-" Ashley Cole Is A Chelsea Batty boy, a chelsea batty boy" is jokes.

[/url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/url]Man Utd fans about Stevie GlmaoAlso the Michael Shields song
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RHrWp-kVwMEhahahahahaMunich,Giggs,Busby,Best chantsdsuhfdugfjhgpjScouse humor>___
yeh its really funny singing about a plane crash where everyone diedshould i start singing about hillsbroughwould it still be funnyscum>>>scousers

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RHrWp-kVwMEhahahahahaMunich,Giggs,Busby,Best chantsdsuhfdugfjhgpjScouse humor>___
yeh its really funny singing about a plane crash where everyone diedshould i start singing about hillsbroughwould it still be funnyscum>>>scousers
biggrin.gif They sign about Hillsbrough even when they aren't playing usYou expect no retaliation?