Da Luv Doc is back BITCH!!!

Da Luv Doc

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Antix, I dont care what I look like.In some of my pics I look so butters yet in others I look ok.Gurls who go on raving holidays = Slags forever, thus why there are so many single parents and will be even more in the future.But still, here are some pics of when I was on my ATVThis further proves the wasteness that goes on with women.http://download.yousendit.com/672DB32A61B91990

that girls breasts looked f*ckEDits like she is waiting to get the other tit done by the surgeonluv doc most people go out with their wifey or hubby say a few months after knowing them which is enough time to decide whether to try a ting but not enough time to decide and KNOW whether its a serious relationship which is why most people are knowing their partner WHILST they are with them so basically this country is full of "high school wifeys" its nothing

And I have a brand new understanding of women and their twisted logic of thinking.I am glad I know how to twist minds of bitches who are roughly 18-20 and realise there is a set time to have total control and to violat their fannies.I have the ability to sex djs girlfriends and go on like its nothing.PS. Pics of the bitches I've slammed will be on my myspace so.
LMAOWhat's crackalackin doc?