Sign in to follow this  
Guest I.B.Blackman

STUPID DISMISSIALS

Guest I.B.Blackman

NEWCASTLE: Bobby RobsonFULHAM: Chris ColemanList & Discuss

Vincent Del BosqueFabio Cappello.

Them ones where a manager does well on a shoe string budget but he's sacked because the board think he should be doing better. They give his replacement a lot of money to spend and they get relegated.

Guest I.B.Blackman
Them ones where a manager does well on a shoe string budget but he's sacked because the board think he should be doing better. They give his replacement a lot of money to spend and they get relegated.
Basically nearly newcastledere not quite relegated yet sadly

west ham - pardew
lolfrom when you're caught f*cking with players wives there's nothing stupid about your dismissal
lol but still come on i swear he was mashing fletchers wife? now i know who i would rather keep out of pardew and fletcher

west ham - pardew
lolfrom when you're caught f*cking with players wives there's nothing stupid about your dismissal
lol but still come on i swear he was mashing fletchers wife? now i know who i would rather keep out of pardew and fletcher
Nobody in the team respected him after thatThe Argies hated himPlus he did nothing to Sheringham when he was hustling player's wages on the coach to and from gamesIf he hadn't been sacked when he did we'd be slumming in the Championship