Aint Suprised She Got A Baby

Guest Durrty Boi

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OKAY im gonna top this with some hard facts i know one chick from face pic (not me that got tru) and she is say about 31 but she does that phone sex ting as a job.anyway my bredwin been slammin this for some time and basically she wanted some pics of her to be taken (revealing and sh*t)and who does she ask to take the picsNOT MY BREDWINher 13 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER !!!!!!!!!!!!after typing that and actually thinkin proper the theory gold coast had in his topic about r*pe is starting to make real sense

what kurious said is VERY truebasically the line has been crossed certain things that say anyone born before 1985 WOULD NEVER DO DUE TO UPBRINGING means little or NOTHING to people born AFTER that dateit shows in lot of things todaythe fact these things are happening is one thing but its the fact that "THEY DONT WATCH NO FACE"but i think this is partly because girls have got used to guys callin them all sorts of names and such so the only way to desensitise this is by having a "i dont give a f*ck attitude" i mean consider how many girls get f*cked on CAMERA and dont think twice about it even though they KNOW its gonna end on youtubethey simply dont care no more and this is why girls like this come on here (after a snitch tells them) and say to us on this very forum"DONT JUDGE MEI DONT CAREYOU DONT KNOW ME"YADDA YADDA YADDAback in the day i couldnt imagine even HEARING my mum and dad doing the ting when im sleepingNOW im sure kids hearing their mother squawk like a parrot while getting boned is about as standard as hearing the teletubbies or the simpsons theme tune

Guest karnage
Some1 might aswell show her the thread still.Let her sign up and make this topic Platinum.
And then you know shes going to come in the thread with talk like:"What i do is my business, im earning this amount of money reh reh..why you lot wasting time talkin about me on forum get a life"

Certain man are slipping breeding filth like this.Wha gwan????I remember I used to chat to some grim on msn, she lived round the corner from me and I had NO intention of linking, thats how grimble she was.Anyway 1 black yute got her pregnant, try tell her to get rid, she said no, shes keeping it, so the bre went to her house wid his bredrin and they told her to get rid of it or next time they will throw her down the stairs lmfao

Some1 might aswell show her the thread still.Let her sign up and make this topic Platinum.
And then you know shes going to come in the thread with talk like:"What i do is my business, im earning this amount of money reh reh..why you lot wasting time talkin about me on forum get a life"
But it will be funny and she will see that some sensible black brehs use this and she'll know that the black boys she gets to breed her are wasted guys, therefore, shes wasted, her sons pissed for ever and his mum will confuse him and not be herself.PISSED!!!!!!!!!!