Aint Suprised She Got A Baby

Guest Durrty Boi

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and den the babyfather where is he? he is the next onei dont know about u man but me as a man and a father i cud never let such slackness runi saw my yute and the mother of my child skin out like shes lost her draws on the net then im taking my childand she gets stripped of maternal rightsthen agen man prolly linked her off profile pic so wudnt expect much

Certain man are slipping breeding filth like this.Wha gwan????I remember I used to chat to some grim on msn, she lived round the corner from me and I had NO intention of linking, thats how grimble she was.Anyway 1 black yute got her pregnant, try tell her to get rid, she said no, shes keeping it, so the bre went to her house wid his bredrin and they told her to get rid of it or next time they will throw her down the stairs lmfao
bahaha.Them ones when you need to punch her in the belly 14 times.

and its gonna get worse.each generation is more f*cked than the last
gold coast should be in this thread HIS THEORY IS FULL ON
This is how I see it, people who say no say so because religion and yearrs of social dictating has programmed their mind a baby knows not whats wrong and only learns its morals and beliefs from school, parents and religion. Human beings will do most things horrible so far as it is socially accepted and no one around us deems it wrong.
Certain man are slipping breeding filth like this.Wha gwan????I remember I used to chat to some grim on msn, she lived round the corner from me and I had NO intention of linking, thats how grimble she was.Anyway 1 black yute got her pregnant, try tell her to get rid, she said no, shes keeping it, so the bre went to her house wid his bredrin and they told her to get rid of it or next time they will throw her down the stairs lmfao
check the big writing to see the connectionits the WASTE DUDES THAT MAKE THESE GIRLS WIFEY AND BABYMOTHES THAT MAKES THEM BREED LIKE RATS

LMFAO s termination by all means ncecessary. Some gurls are soo grim their standard for man pickin is disgustin..I feel sorry for certain man that put in effort seriously

there is not a plainface in the world that could match what face off just posted.i even checked the thread
it gets worseBEFORE THIS this big WOMAN who is older then me or my bredwin was suppose to link him say at 9 ended up gettin there say about 2 in the morningobviously this is just for a slam ANYWAY on the way to going to his house she meets a girl on the way and this is just some RANDOM chick on road and she calls my bredwin back and says"can i bring my friend"hes pissed cos she late and hes like "what friend what ya talkin about etc etc" she tells him the cue and hes pissed now but cos he dont want her travellin late at night he says cool so he calls HIS bredwin to pick them up and they do.they have an argument and my bredwin with the yard goes sleep and wakes up and sees HIS FRIEND f*ckING BOTH OF THE CHICKSI AMNOTLYINGTHISIS100%TRUTHI SWEAR ONANYTHINGand then after that he kicks out the white chick and the girl saying sorry etc etccha this story is long point isthis girl bought a RANDOM GIRL FROM ROAD SHE HADNT KNOWN FOR MORE THAN 30 MINUTES AND SHE AGREED TO COME TO A STRANGERS HOUSE TO f*ck A STRANGERS FRIEND WHO IS EVEN MORE OF A STRANGER ALL WITH A NEXT FEMALE STRANGERits just f*ckEDAND WHEN THIS AINT HAPPENING SHE IS BUSY LIVING A NORMAL LIFE TAKING HER KIDS TO SCHOOL AND GOING TO HER OTHER JOB LIKE ANY NORMAL PERSON ON STREET SOME OF THE MOST NORMAL OR PRETTY CHICKS EVER GOING ON LIKE WASTE WITH RANDOM HEADS I SWEAR DOWN FROM NOW ON ANYONE THAT HAS A FUNCTION SUCH AS A PARTY OR WEDDING WITH MORE THEN 4 PEOPLE SOMEONE KNOWS SOMETHING ABOUT SOMEONE AND WHEN IT COMES OUT ITS BARE HEAD SHOTS

and den the babyfather where is he? he is the next onei dont know about u man but me as a man and a father i cud never let such slackness runi saw my yute and the mother of my child skin out like shes lost her draws on the net then im taking my childand she gets stripped of maternal rightsthen agen man prolly linked her off profile pic so wudnt expect much
the fathers are just as waste as the mothers!swear child protection agencies should f*cking check myspace/profile pic etc because these mothers giving birth is a form of child abuse.

the fathers are just as waste as the mothers!swear child protection agencies should f*cking check myspace/profile pic etc because these mothers giving birth is a form of child abuse.
bullet%20mista.jpgbullet%20mista.jpg

even more amazing is the amount of girls like THIS that work with kidsi can tell you now most of these chicks will tell you they work in a nursery or with a youth scheme or something so the slackness is EVERYWHEREin nurserys youth clubs and the home
LOL this is actually trueThe amount of grimms ive met in clubs who say they are nursery assistants is too high to be a coincidence.They always seem to tell me about cute mixed raced boys with names like "tayshan" who are going to be beautiful when they grow up as well.

Guest Durrty Boi

chicks are gettin kids like their war medallions out hereall proud to be a wasted teen mum (u know the few im talkin about, i know some that are actually great mums)shits disgusting man, using life as a game

Guest Durrty Boi
even more amazing is the amount of girls like THIS that work with kidsi can tell you now most of these chicks will tell you they work in a nursery or with a youth scheme or something so the slackness is EVERYWHEREin nurserys youth clubs and the home
LOL this is actually trueThe amount of grimms ive met in clubs who say they are nursery assistants is too high to be a coincidence.They always seem to tell me about cute mixed raced boys with names like "tayshan" who are going to be beautiful when they grow up as well.
lmaothem female peadophiles

LOL this is actually trueThe amount of grimms ive met in clubs who say they are nursery assistants is too high to be a coincidence. They always seem to tell me about cute mixed raced boys with names like "tayshan" who are going to be beautiful when they grow up as well.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOREAL TALK
chicks are gettin kids like their war medallions out hereall proud to be a wasted teen mum (u know the few im talkin about, i know some that are actually great mums)shits disgusting man, using life as a game
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODURRTY YOUVE DONE IT AGAINCLASSIC MATERIALCERTIFIED SCUD MISSILEkorean-SCUDS.jpg

I work with one greek chick who is a hoe.Shes 24 now.She has cheated on her man, who we work with so many times and she got married to him while I was in Zante.One boy I work with today, who I knew was trying to fuuck her, told me at the funeral, her husband made a speech about how much he loves her and he needs to get down on his knees etc etc.The gurl comes up to the boy whos trying to fuuck her and says "I bet you were laughing at his speech init?"A bait disrespect!!!Also, she has sexed two people who I work with and has given one of my closer friends a hand job then my friend got caught by my old superviser pulling up his trousers.We are fuucked, I swear.Allow people saying they fuucked your gurl then you marry her, thats slipping.To make it worse, a boy who goes to his brothers girlfriends uni is trying to fuuck his brothers girlfriend and she seems to be coming around.They family are pissed!!!!!!!

Tue 7th Aug 2007 09:18 am Reply | Messagelol i dont say this to evry girl bcoz there just girls init, i say olda is beta, much mre mature n knows wat they r doing wiv there life unlike u ur a real star! got a cute son too where ur hubby at? have u eva bin in a jme video? Got this comment from the 1st girls commentsCertain man need BULLETS inserted in their chest

Tue 7th Aug 2007 09:18 am Reply | Messagelol i dont say this to evry girl bcoz there just girls init, i say olda is beta, much mre mature n knows wat they r doing wiv there life unlike u ur a real star! got a cute son too where ur hubby at? have u eva bin in a jme video? Got this comment from the 1st girls commentsCertain man need BULLETS inserted in their chest
WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE A f*ckIN CONVO VIA A COMMENTS PAGE FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE THEIR sh*tWHYTHEf*ck

LET ME JUST QUOTE THIS AGAIN TO SHOW YOU PEOPLE THE LEVELS

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO X 872682089602-680269823058931571957198759182759187591875MAN NEEDS TO LOUGERED